Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to load portfolio

When I click on My Holdings, I get an error message saying "Unable to load your portfolios. Please try reloading the page."

It doesn't work.

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Thank you for TOTALLY SCREWING UP the way the portfolio pages are now printing!

Would you PLEASE go back to the portfolio screen printing routine that was in place through through last Friday (11 Jan 2019). Get rid of all of the additional header data that you are now forcing to be printed. WHY does Yahoo constantly get rid of good ideas and replace them with ****???

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dividend Fields blank on startup

The fields 'DIv/Share', 'Forward Annual Dividend Yield', 'Ex-Div Date' and 'Dividend Payment Date' are blank upon going into the portfolio. The all have a dash character for each security I have. To get them to show up I have to fo to a different portfolio then back to this one. I have screen shots if you need to see them.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Speed up the web page

I'm a long time fan who has started seeking quotes elsewhere because for some reason the Yahoo Finance page has become very slow. I really like the functionality and hope this can be fixed.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. yahoo finance web showing 'portfolio currency' problem started on Feb 8 2019, abruptly total sum switched from CAD to USD

"no" , problem still exists , saga continues. BTW, You don't even need to ask me if problem persist. just try and see for yourself.

1-create a dummy yahoo email id
    2-then login to canada ca.finance.yahoo.com
    3-create a portfolio with single entry ie. even cash ie 100 $
    4-once you save, you ll see all reported in usd you cant change it.

When you fix this it means it is fixed. also click and try to edit currency it will not be possible.

Thanks for the reply.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GRNQ - No analyst is covering the stock. Please update the Yahoo information.

GRNQ - No analyst is covering the stock. Please update the Yahoo information.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sun Life Excel India Fund

As of Aug 18, 2018 Excel India Fund (Your symbol : EXCELINDE.TO) was converted to Sun Life Excel India Fund. Excel India Fund (Your symbol : EXCELINDE.TO) continued to be tracked up to Dec. 20 even though the fund no longer exists. There is STILL no authentic symbol for Sun Life Excel India Fund in your system over 6 months after the fund conversion.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The streaming function of my "Watchlist" of stocks has not been working or partially today and yesterday. Can you guys fix the problems?

To keep viewers continuing to use Yahoo Finance, the streaming function and other functions relating to stocks must be kept up to the nanosecond or better or you are going to lose at least me and many many others as stable users. Consistency is everything or I will quit Yahoo Finance if nothing is done asap.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shares outstanding needs to include all classes of shares

According to the Y! finance footnotes, the shares outstanding is sourced from the latest Q. However, I have noticed that, particularly with small-cap stocks, the shares outstanding is only one class of shares. The share count for RELL, as one example, does not include any of the Class A shares despite being on the cover of the Q/Ks. Not sure if there is a problem with your data provider or a glitch in your website but if someone could look into this recurring error that would be great.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No Events Issue

As of yesterday, 2/21, instead of seeing my portfolios on the right side of the screen in charts, it gives the message "No events. Select a few events to plot." Please advise, thank you.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Portfolio News QCOM Investor's Business Daily Video • Sun 4:38 PM Qualcomm Goes Beyond Core Mobile Market and Apple In These Growth Segments

Above headline with same content has now occupied the 1st line of `Portfolio News`for 10 days or so. On other boards that would be deemed 'Spam'.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please fix option quotes

There are many missing expiration dates and contracts. For example, IWM has no contracts for the 2019-04-18 expiration.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Issue with Adobe Flash

Error message about Adobe Flash

Yahoo Finance the videos are showing a message that we need the latest Adobe Flash Player to view them. My computer already has Adobe Flash 32.0.0.114 which is the latest per the Adobe web site. Please get these incompetent programmers to fix the issue. Also Yahoo should be advised that Adobe Flash will be discontinued by the end of 2020 .. So your video creators should start moving things over to the current method of HTML5 ... Also there is a link to get the new Adobe Flash on the video screen, but being wary…

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adding updated market values for Custom Symbols

I can add a custom symbol to track other investments in my portfolio ($$Whatever), but I can only add it at cost and cannot adjust to market value and have it track the gain in a similar fashion to the traded stocks. In other words, I can add the stock and the cost basis, but I cannot add/adjust to current market value. I have to adjust the cost basis to track total value, but when I do, I lose the gain information. So I have to chose between accurate total value or accurate gain information, no way I can see…

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. portfolio balance

My Portfolios Should Not Add the Previous Day Mutual Funds Gains or Losses to "Day Gain" Amount - When you have mutual funds in your portfolio, I shouldn't see yesterday's gains for those mutual funds added to the "Day Gain" amount until trading has ended for the day and the mutual funds have reconciled. The Day Gain amount should reflect only the gain for that day since the opening bell.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PSSAX historical price error from1/1/2015 to 8/7/2015

Symbol PSSAX has data error between Jan 2015 and Aug 2015. Price fluctuates between 2 and 11 during that time.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. data error symbol JMIIX

For symbol JMIIX, the December 2014 dividend was erroneously entered twice, making the adjusted prices incorrect.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MyPortfolios editing

MyPortfolios ... when selecting multiple symbols for a large portfolio (e.g. 200+ tickers), and then 'Delete Symbols' ... the pop-up box is too large to display the OK or Confirm or Cancel buttons.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. where are the news events that were particular to just my my portfolio ??? you have totally ruined my portfolio page

I used to go to my own personal portfolio page and get news events that were just for my stocks. WHERE IS THAT ???? or have you just decided to eliminate what was absolutely helpful .. Now im stuck with a lot of bs videos and news I DO NOT WANT .. GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED !

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base