Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorrect prior day's closing data for BA,NKE and VZ on summary pages

4.10.18. The prior day closing values for BA, NKE and VZ (all DOW components) listed on summary pages are INCORRECT at $326.12, $67.55 and $46.89, respectively. Per the historical prices pages for all three, those are the FRIDAY closes. The CORRECT closes were $322.48, $67.18 and $46.92. I noted similar issues yesterday.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Previous Close Incorrect, prior day closing values for Dow 30 on 1/16/18!!!!!

At 12:53 p.m. ET, the summary pages for AAPL, DWDP and MSFT incorrectly state their prior day's closes as 175.28, 75.22 and 88.08, respectively. Per the historical data page for each stock, the closes were, in fact, and 177.09, 75.41 and 89.60, respectively. PLEASE CORRECT AND, FOR GOD'S SAKE FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY, FIGURE OUT WHY THESE ERRORS KEEP TURNING UP. I'm these errors every day.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Charles,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Our team is reviewing this. If you have different issues to report please submit a new post this will be utilized specifically for the previous close being incorrect.

Best,
    -Finance Support

3. Incorrect change in daily data for ^FCHI

The Friday close (4/13/18) for ^FCHI was 5,315.02. With today's close of 5,312.96, the correct change should be DOWN 2.06.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPY Options

Why are April 11 SPY mid-week expiration options not shown? First ones showing are April 13. Has been that way since Monday.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apr 03, 2018 data from Portuguese and German stocks are incorrect: no volume and repeated close price from Mar 29, 2018. Thanks in advance.

Apr 03, 2018 data from Portuguese and German stocks are incorrect: no volume and repeated close price from Mar 29, 2018. Thanks in advance.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. EURTRY=X and TRY=X

Help

EURTRY=X and TRY=X not showing the result in Apple Stocks app in both Iphone and Apple Watch

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. missing data

The data for

Yulon Motor Company Ltd. (2201.TW)

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/quote/2201.TW

is missing before 2015.

Please fix this thank you very much.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Resolve the conflict over the 4/16/18 close of XLE

The summary page says the close was $72.12. The interactive chart says it was $72.14. The change works if the close was $72.12. Which is it?

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ridiculous Candlestick Fluctuations - Still not fixed

I have described this problem mutliple times and it makes the chart unreadable. I have tried on diff browsers, clearing cache, etc, per one responder's "instructions" yet still not fixed.

PLEASE FIX OR I WILL USE SOMETHING ELSE.
    https://ibb.co/iTV6vx

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. TESLA 52 week high and low has been incorrect for quite some time on Yahoo Finance!

TSLA stock 52 week low is $244.59. Yahoo has it at $275.54 which is incorrect. I have noticed this for a couple weeks now.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stocks daily data from London are frequently wrong

Usually the high price is wrong. Take for example BOCH.L of April 10, 2018. Here we have: high price 2.025 and closing price 2.0325. How is it possible? Other examples with frequent errors are COCO.L and COFF.L.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. in the portfolio when I try to add a new symbol there is response, is indicating that NO SYMBOL FOUND. What to do?

I cannot add new symbols in the Yahoo finance portfolio. When the symbol is indicated the reply is always NO SYMBOL FOUND. What to do?

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please Update Our Profile's Key Executives

Please update our Key Executives on our Finance page PROFILE for Glance Technologies Inc. (GET.CN) as there have been some updates. Please confirm our Profile reflects the following Key Executives:

Desmond Griffin, Chief Executive Officer
    Kirk Herrington, Chairperson of the Board
    Angela Griffin, Chief Technology Officer
    Laura Burke, Chief Financial Officer
    Keith Kerr, Vice President Restaurant Relations and Implementation
    Paola Ashton, Vice President of Business and Client Development

Thank you so much Yahoo for your support :)

Lindsey Heidrick
    Partner Success Coordinator | Glance Technologies Inc.
    Lindsey@GlancePay.com | 778 840 7914

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Finance Updates

Yahoo sucks, but aside from it just sucking, why cant Yahoo get the info correct for certain stocks? RXMD for example shows market cap of $2.29 million, when it is really around $40 million at current price.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Incorrect listing of mutual fund, ASCIX should show "Angel Oak Strategic Credit Fund" currently shows "American Beacon Small Cap Indx"

ASCIX is the ticker for the "Angel Oak Strategic Credit Fund" but currently shows up as American Beacon Small Cap Idx Inst ( correct ticker: AVFIX) Can you please update ASCIX to show "Angel Oak Strategic Credit Fund" not "American Beacon Small Cap Idx Inst" thanks in advance.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Swiss securities .SW

Last 2 months of historical data for swiss securities (Swiss Exchange, suffix .SW) are missing. Last data are from January 30th. See as an example
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LEON.SW/history?p=LEON.SW
    Problem afflicts all .sw symbols.
    Thank you for solving

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Missing all cryptocurrencies prices from January 29 to February 4

The range widens everyday. Please update historical data.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Wrong fund name

Hi, I work for the Liberty All-Star Equity Fund and the fund's name listed on Yahoo Finance is wrong. Yahoo is calling us Columbia Funds Trust XII. We have no affiliation. I've contacted Capital IQ and EDGAR. Capital IQ made the change but said Yahoo doesn't pull from them for our fund and Edgar said their data was correct and I needed to contact Yahoo. Could you please let me know how I can change this Fund name error? Thank you.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. pggax

PGGAX is the ticker for American Funds Global Growth Portfolio Class A. Yahoo Finance has it for Principal Large Cap Growth. I asked for a correction a few weeks ago and it was corrected but for some reason it is now back to showing the name for PGGAX as the Principal fund and not the American Fund.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out about this. We’ve raised this issue to our product teams for review.

Best,
    -Finance Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base