Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can not reorder my stocks in my stock porfolio

I can't reorder my stocks in my portfolio

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please fix "Add/edit holdings"

"Add/edit holdings" stopped working several days ago. If I change anything (e.g., number of shares) on the "Add/edit holdings" page, then press SAVE, I am returned to my portfolio listing, but the change will not take effect. I still see the old data (e.g., previous number of shares, unchanged). I've tried editing my portfolio over and over, using both the Edge and Chrome browsers, on two different PCs. Same result: "Add/edit holdings" does not work. I press SAVE but the change never takes effect. I am running Windows 10 on both PCs.

Thanks for your attention to this problem. You…

129th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inconsistency Between Yahoo & Google Data

Recently, I had reason to look up prices from years ago. I have found a discrepancy between the Yahoo and Google Finance sites. For example, the stock Merck (MRK) has the following outputs for 07/12/1995 from each site:
    Yahoo: High= 24.94, Low=24.25, Close=49.50, Volume= 5,798,000
    Google: High=23.62, Low=22.96, Close=23.44, Volume= 5,861,000

The differences are not great (the Yahoo "Close" must be divided by 2 because of a stock split), but they are disturbing. If some data are known to be wrong, how can we have confidence in other data presented? Which site is correct? More importantly, how are the data…

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The "reorder" in the stock accounts area is not functioning.

If I state the number position of a stock symbol, or if I use the drag & drop technique, neither function works. When I select SAVE, the stock symbol just returns to the original "incorrect" position.

I reported, on this board, this problem on October 28th and still nothing has been done to fix it. Are you guys really so busy that you can't fix a simple programming error???

37th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For EYRCNY 52 Week Range is 7.6065 - 7.6306?!

That's nice to know! But even your charts reveal OTHERWISE.

Maybe half of the currency 52-week highs and lows are not correct. Can't you just take the Google numbers?

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. historical data date download discrepancy

When I look at historical data online for a symbol (every one that I have tried so far), it includes today's data. That is, today is 4/19/2017. If I display online the historical data for a symbol after the market is closed, the display shows today's data as well as the rest of the historical data. However, if I click 'Download...' or programmatically download the data, the latest date it contains is, in this case, 4/18/2017.

What's up with that? Why the inconsistency in processing? If I could have today's end of day data before tomorrow, life would be so…

217th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mutual fund interactive graphs have not been updated as of 6/10/17.

Mutual fund interactive graphs have not been updated as of 6/10/17.

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Interactive chart BUG. Comparison lines only draw on 1 year chart AGAIN.

Comparisons have stopped working again, on the interactive chart. Using symbol DOC as primary, LTC as compare, line for LTC only displays on 1 yr chart. When switching to other time ranges, nothiing. Turn off, DOC line adjusts to price. Turn LTC back on, DOC line adjusts to % performance, but LTC line does not display.

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update Shares Outstanding for ROE.v

Capital IQ has updated the share count. See April 12 and April 21 NR. Basic S/O 211,251,469

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Problems with quote box and plot in summary page.

If I put a symbol in the quote box and hit enter or click to activate it: it does not respond. I must click the pop up description for the symbol, which appears immediately below the quote box. I am having problems with the plot appearing immediately when I activate the quote. If I activate some other feature and then return, the plot suddenly appears.

354th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Detail view now only displays 3 headlines. It should show more.

I don't know if it is a bug but the detail view for a stock only shows 3 headlines. It used to show more. At least it should have option to show more.

251st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stock Price not Showing (INTABINA)

INTA is newly publish last month but the data is not shown in Yahoo Finance, please fixed.

Below is the link of their bursa malaysia
    http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/list-of-companies/plc-profile.html?stock_code=0192

Thanks

867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 867th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. US Treasury Bond page

The bonds have not updated rates in over a month now. I do a monthly comparison and when I reviewed it to the previous month, none of the percentages have changed. I went to another site to confirm that this is an issue with Yahoo.

296th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 580th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The CHARTS don't work

The new charts and historical data are no longer available...ooops!

439th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DX-Y.NYB - Why can't you keep this security working? Is this some kind of conspiracy?

Verizon will You Please either FIX this security or REMOVE this security? It has not worked since May 10th. This has been an ongoing problem since......a very long time, OK. We would appreciate it very much. Welcome aboard. You certainly have your work cut out for you.

354th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why are the prices wrong?

This site has been so butchered it's now useless. The prices are wrong. They show the current date but yesterdays price. WTF?

439th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How about you guys fix the math on our portfolios?

Do what you have to do to fix the math on the portfolios

42nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base