Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tso

The price and chart date for ticker symbol TSO is frozen and not available respectively. Please resolve soon.

641st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 215th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Under Statistics, none of the companies have an Enterprise Value. Is this a weekend feature or a bug?

Under Statistics, none of the companies have an Enterprise Value. Is this a weekend feature or a bug?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No economic Events

There are no economic events shown for the week of 8/6/17.

393rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There is no Option Price for September 6, 2017 Call Option VOLATILITY S&P 500 (^VIX). Can you please include this?

There is no Option Price for September 6, 2017 Call Option VOLATILITY S&P 500 (^VIX).

Can you please include this?

641st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Kudos on the new charting software in beta. It's a huge improvement on numerous fronts. However, why is there no data available for 8-10-2

Kudos on the new charting software in beta. It's a huge improvement on numerous fronts. However, why is there no data available for 8-10-2017 on all daily charts? That candle is simply missing as of today (8-11). I've noticed this same problem lately on a number of occasions with the existing charts, where the candles/bars for one or two days in a row is missing on the daily charts (e.g. a daily candle on a six-month or three-month chart, say.) However, oddly, if you change to a 1-minute chart over a 5-day period, the missing day's data shows up for…

641st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dump the latest revisions to the chart code!

The market is up today - over 40 points and there is NO indication of this on the 1 year chart. Never had a problem with this before this week. The new code sucks!! Please reinstall whatever was working last week.

492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. doesnt work

when you enter a symbol, on the left where it says Look up stock, it doesn't work. are you aware that it hasn't worked in awhile? how can this be?

492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Historical Stock Price

On the Yahoo finance website, the historical Adjusted Stock Price for BAC (5/3/1999) is $36.31. However, when I download the data from the website into excel, the adjusted stock price is $22.32. Why is there a discrepancy in what Yahoo Finance shows on the website and what it shows in the back-up downloaded data file? In comparing against Cap IQ, $22.32 is correct. But the Yahoo Finance webpage displays $36.31.

Please advise.

193rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Historical Data downloads do not correctly pick up the Adjusted Close prices.

EWJ's Historical Data downloads do not correctly pick up the Adjusted Close prices. Instead, the column "Adjusted Close" is picking up the actual market close, including the prices before adjusting for the 1:4 reverse stock split.

285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I've tried getting the OEX options chain to pop up, and all I get is one (!) option instead of the chain of calls and puts for Aug 19, what'

I'm on my laptop, and I can't get the list to pop up, surely there are a lot of other options to consider, especially near the money.

492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back the ability to view quotes on your finance page

Just when I thought your site couldn't get any worsen, now I cant even type in a few symbols to get quotes. Great Work!!!

492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Missing historical and statistical (N/A) information

Statistics, ebitda, major holders, & historical data is missing a lot of information

70th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 492nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. US Treasury Bond page

The bonds have not updated rates in over a month now. I do a monthly comparison and when I reviewed it to the previous month, none of the percentages have changed. I went to another site to confirm that this is an issue with Yahoo.

193rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How about you guys fix the math on our portfolios?

Do what you have to do to fix the math on the portfolios

40th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Performance View: Total Change % is currently wrong.

There's a box right above it called Cost Basis. (Market Price - Cost Basis)/Cost Basis. Then, multiply by 100. This is the Total Change %. I don't know what to make of the current value presented. Look at the previous version of Yahoo Finance.

Portfolio Views should have migrated with little or not intervention by the end user community. Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Software Developer at Yahoo Finance delivered a sub par product.

193rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please fix your calulations

Your calculations are screwed up.. My portfolio will show a stock down for the day, but the totals will reflect a gain. You have some problems with your math.

167th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base