Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance!

Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance! Their listed & quoted markets include ETFs, TraCRs, Indices & Warrants which can be found in more detail here https://www.chi-x.com.au/.

Chi-X is Australia's 2nd largest stock exchange by value traded.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Now that the election fervour is over, Yahoo Finance should bring back the ever-popular comment section after every articles.

The invitation for comments section after every article is a venue for discussion and expounding of feelings towards articles and helps to interact with Yahoo Finance and it's readers. It brings to live, comments from all over the world and helps create subject matters for YF to write and research on.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please, please, please can you source more useful finance articles rather than just Motley Fool?

I'm just about ready to drop your platform after being a loyal customer for over 10 years. I'm just not getting any value if all I see are useless Motley Fool articles all the time. I know content costs $$, but come on

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add back the little Performance vs GSPC chart :(

It was a very minor and usefull feature for us, who can't afford the Premium account. Put it back Yahoo...

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can I save my CHART DATAS

I did set up my guide lines on amy charts, I lost them next week. How can I save my charts.
    Regards.
    Louis Leroux
    alouusa@hotmail.com

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. GREECK STOCK

GREECK STOCK

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dark theme for web version.

Dark theme for web version.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bouckground color

I want yahoo finance to have an option to turn the background color to a darker tone like yahoo mail

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have a great idea on how you can improve Yahoo Finance.

You *** hats need to get back to financial matters and leave the politics out of it. You obviously have a great deal of hatred for Donald Trump but it is affecting your content to the point that it's diluting your value as "financial" reporters. We can get political editorials from a million other places. You need to get back to what you're supposed to be doing - finance. Andy Serwer is the worst.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add dark mode on your yahoo finance webpage

Please add dark mode on your yahoo finance webpage, dark mode feature is available on yahoo finance app but not on website.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add time stamp to articles

Investors often like to know the time a company has historically released its quarterly earnings, in addition to the date. A time stamp on all articles would help investors by establishing a normal release time, or if one exists. It would remove the guess work, or record keeping, for investors who eagerly await quarterly reports.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Calendar facility for my Share Portfolios

I am a Yahoo Finance user for a long time. I really like the option, where we can see the news related to a specific portfolio. However, Calendar facility for Portfolio is not provided. Currently, I am going through the news section and getting the information and using Google Calendar to make note of relevant information. For example, if a news related to a specific share in my portfolio is published, it shall be automatically populated in the Portfolio Calander. Lets say following news is published by the company, ABC Ltd in my portfolio: ABC Ltd will publish Q4 earnings…

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please could you add a "Download" feature on Historical Data for the S&P500

I love the ability to download Historical Data on stocks from Yahoo Finance to a csv file! Would it be possible to add this feature to the Historical Data search for Indexes, e.g. the S&P500? I'm using the information to model "balancing" strategies for my retirement fund. Thanks!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Where did the custom Finace stock alert go in computer/browser ?

Where did the custom Finace stock alert go in computer/browser ?

Hello,

I was able to set custom alert for stock symbol in yahoo finance , while using yahoo finance in computer browser. I am not able to find those now. Support said, it is available in Mobile.

For instance, I can create 2 alerts for XYZ Stock. One alert when the stock falls below $25 and the other alert when it reaches $30. It's so customizable.

It is unfair ,if you are not providing this alert for computer users.

RI

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dark version of finance?

There is a dark version option for Yahoo mail, why not for Finance?

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. revolut

Add Revolut as a possible brokerage to link with Yahoo portofolio, just like with Robinhood.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base