Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Super essay

EATTLE, March 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers…

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhancement for stock charting

ADD additional MOVING AVERAGES that are popular with stock analysts and chartists Currently ONLY 2 MAs are available - 50 and 200. I suggest adding 10 and 20 day MAs.
    In PORTPOLIO/VIEW you give the user option to select any 2, 3 or 4

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Help I'm drowning in a sea of ignorance and everyone keeps throwing me anchors

As I value being informed over entertained this might go nowhere but here goes nothing....

I go online pretty much exclusively to do research, learn something new, or understand something better so for me it is extremely frustrating when I'm bombarded with so much idiocy that when I am finished I don't feel like it I gained anything in fact often feel as if I mean Dumber for having had the experience. Bad ideas are prolific and outnumber good ideas by probably 500 to 1 and I can't be the only person who sees that as inherently problematic. Why is…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Request to update Earnings results in realtime in Yahoo! Finance platform

When earnings results are released, like this week (7/26/2021), there is a significant lag until the EPS share results are reflected in the Yahoo! Finance platform (being either the web or the mobile version).

Since Yahoo! Finance IS pushing notifications of EPS almost in real time, why can't the data of the earnings results be updated also in realtime in the platform?

the lag in reflecting this is days... it's definitely not desirable.

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion!

Fabricio.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve Finance Page

Yahoo/Finance/Markets lists trending/most active/gainers/losers for all types of stocks. Why not have a selection by Dow, S&P 500, NASDAQ and Russel 2000? This way users can be more selective in browsing this data and it will cover more stocks. Thanks!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. uranium

Any idea when will the U.UN (Sprott Physical Uranium Trust) be available?

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to get "1y Target Est" and "Performance Outlook" From Yahoo Finance ?

I know there are urls like the following :

https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/quote?fields=regularMarketPrice&symbols=IBM

https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v10/finance/quoteSummary/IBM?modules=financialData

But I can't figure out how to get "1y Target Est" and "Performance Outlook" From Yahoo Finance, right now I can only get the whole html page and extract info out of it : https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IBM?p=IBM

I know there are Python packages to extra info out of the html, but I want to stick with Java, so I used https://financequotes-api.com/ but it can't do it.

[1] What I'm looking for is something like the following :

https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v10/finance/quoteSummary/IBM?modules=financialData&field=targetMeanPrice

Which I hope to get : 144.12

[2] Also something like this :

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to filter article sources

I might consider Yahoo premium plus subscription IF it included the ability to filter content providers. I am so sick and tired of clicking on an article that requires a subscription to read that I am considering moving to Google Finance.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. uploading images

it would be better if you let us upload images. there are so much more we can convey with images, like chart or product images you know.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. active price alerts

I am a fan of the active price alerts functionality in Android. Would it be possible to have that functionality with my account on the yahoo finance website?

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base