Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TEZOS (XTZ)

I have been waiting for Yahoo Finance to add Tezos (XTZ). A few months back, when I typed in XTZ in the search menu.....I saw all the different XTZ options, but then they disappeared. I thought that meant that perhaps you were working on adding it. Is there any chance it will be added soon? I have a considerable holding in Tezos and I would REALLY like to add it to my portfolio on Yahoo Finance. Is it in the queue to be added anytime soon??

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incorrect 52wk high/low data

There seems to be a number of symbols with incorrect 52-wk High or Low values. Some are due to incorrect units (£ vs pence) but some are just bad data:

SGLN.L
    RDSB.L
    HOTC.L
    RYA.L
    IAG.L
    CBDP.L
    FLWG.L
    XFVT.L
    VEVE.L
    VFEM.L
    VAPX.L
    VAGP.L

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Are there currently any plans to implement a block function?

As titled, are there currently any plans to implement a block function for the message boards? The mute is nice and does what it is supposed to. However, the mute does not prevent people from viewing your post history, stalking your account, and sabotaging your threads.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. international Customers

Allow International customers to buy/purchase Yahoo Premium, as of today if your address is not in the US there is no way to enter the "State" part of the address requirement. Perhaps an option to enter first the Country and then the State would fix this limitation.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change green font color back

The font color for day gain used to be a nice medium to forest green. Today it’s been changed to a lighter shade of green which is harder to read. The old green was perfect.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There are too few crypto currencies available at Yahoo Finance.

There are too few crypto currencies available at Yahoo Finance. Missing ATOM, EOS, ETC, REP, XLM, XRP, XTZ. I would also like to see them from Coinbase and paired with EUR.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Color of pricing tables

It would be helpful to darken the green a bit on the price tables to contrast more with the white background. Red is okay, but green is a bit light for me. Thanks!

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Valuation Rating

Please create a new column for Valuation Rating such as Near Fair Value or Undervalued etc. for all stocks in personal portfolios of the customer.
    Thank you.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xau/Try

There is no currency XAU/TRY or GAU/TRY
    (It is about Gold prices in Turkish Lira)
    How can we add it ?

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Sector

When creating a portfolio custom view, please consider adding the ability to add sector as a column.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve your news content

Your website is full of obvious political propaganda. It would give you more credibility if all that propaganda were removed.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read

Please stop posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read (e.g., Financial Times). It's very annoying. Thanks

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Weighted average for Annualized Returns for multiple Lots

Why don't you show a weighted average for Annualized Return where there are multiple lots? You show the Annualized Returns in the Holdings View for each lot. It would not be difficult to calculate the weighted average for other summarized views.
    It makes absolutely NO sense to show only the first lot's Annualized Return for all lots!
    Seriously?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base