Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of your finance writers

Yahoo's Finance Writers are probably the worst I have ever seen. I recall that in Nov 2016 how your finance writers wrote that "this rally is false and will not go anywhere" or words to that effect. And they are still writing that nonsense, almost every month since 2016 I have seen an article by your original content finance writers on how the market is about to crash, dont believe this rally, ad nauseum. All they seem intent on doing is bashing President Trump, who has been pro-business all along. Why do you have writers who are intent on bashing…

44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculou

Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculous. It takes up too much space and is very hard to read and compare with other numbers that don't have so many digits.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On company news feed, please get rid of computer-generated "IHS Markit Score"articles. Useless clutter.

Computer generated articles are abusing Yahoo Finance and your regular users, like myself. Thanks.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Yahoo Finance Premium advertising from my Yahoo finance screen.

Please allow the removal of the Yahoo Finance Premium options from the personal finance portfolio pages.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please either fix or get rid of the "Trade Column you added to 'My Portfolio' Now, copy &paste of the stock results is a messa mess

You added a 'Trade Column" to the My Portfolio' stock results that is copied when one tries to copy daily stock results in a Portfolio. This prevents simply copying and pasting results into my excel spreadsheets and makes you site largely unusable for following stock prices. Try it and you will see. Please fix or deleted the addition columen ('Trade) from the default portfolio lists.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can't we get rid of the stupid info bar at the top of the page?

The info bar at the top is way too big - also it never goes away. I am not a moron. I can go to the top of the page if I want to see this stupid thing - which I never need to do because its totally useless. We use WIDEscreen monitors which means our vertical space is always precious. This thing is an abomination. To make matters worse there is almost nothing on it. Why not have it occupy 3/4 of the page while you're at it. Would make just as much sense.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Outdated profile and company news are not available

Hello,

Please could you update the news for Danakali Limited (DNK.AX) and Danakali Limited (DNK.L) asap?

The current profile is outdated, and the company's news are not available, especially on the DNK.L page.

Many thanks

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Feature to select which portfolios to include in My Portfolio totals

Just migrated from AOL. really miss the feature allowing users to select which portfolios to include in totals of main view page. There was a button to click to include in totals. This allowed you to select as many or as few of your portfolios to include in master page total. Please add this feature. Thank you.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. hi, please: stop the drop down from the top - over the dang charts

if not mind me saying, i originally posted to google having a drop down so do not have to scroll back up to the search box. 10 years? later google starts using that (?), what happened was everyone else started putting drop downs in your face. Please get rid of the dumb drop downs in yahoo finance, else everywhere.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Suggestions

The feedback feature is a great idea, however, it is very hard to find even after using it several time. Finally found "Suggestions" in very small font. Don't you want feedback?

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Perfomance tab locked

Performance tab is now locked and you must purchase premium service. Another reason to use a different provider.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get those "premium" offers off my site, I can't get to the views I need.

Get those "premium" offers off my site, I can't get to the views I need. I tried to delete them, but that didn't work.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Day gain and loss - Stop reducing size and placement of information

Adjusting information for 'design' reasons has consistently detracted the user experience. The ability to quickly see a portfolio's daily gain or loss rather than stacking this information and reducing the font size in favor of white space or ads is another aspect of how Yahoo Finance continues to annoy rather than be useful. Please return to the earlier format or enlarge this information. This site gets clunkier and clunkier. Maybe a millennial programmer digs it, but the bottom line is it should be easy to see, navigate and be intuitive.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base