Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

125 results found

1. email gone

so i had a email account with yahoo for gaming had it for over 10 years close to 15 i took a break came back bout 8 months later now and the email is gone?How can u just delete my yahoo account?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I do not want to receive anonymous messages from site '' adult dating''

I do not want to receive anonymous messages from site '' adult dating''Because I did not send them my email and I do not know how they got my mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not able to view pdf attachment received in mail - also no option is there to save the file - previously save file option were availabe but

Not able to view pdf attachment received in mail - also no option is there to save the file - previously save file option were availabe but

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Harassing text can't be blocked... help...

Some guy keeps sending me texts. I had blocked his email but now it's back and I can't find the block email tab. Any help would be so appreciated.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unable to read what I am writing when replying to email. Screen shifts to different section of conversation.

Ideally, the screen should stay where the cursor is, allowing me to see what I am typing Not having to search my reply through the thread. At the moment, when replying, the screen shifts to the different part of thread and flickers when I type. Most annoying!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why do all my mails disappeared from the mailbox?

Why do all my mails disappeared from the mailbox?

Yes, i didn't used my mailbox from a while ago, but i had stored there some very sensitive personal information and it is very disappointing for me to know that they are all there safe with you guys and now just to come back and find out that there is nothing in there.

How did this happened?

Why wasn't i able to save them before you did this?

How can i get all my data back from you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. how to open an attached imagees

Can't open attached images

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should be able to download an attachment by clicking the downloading icon/link from the bottom right corner of the attachment. You can also click preview and then choose to download it from the top header.

8. My "files" for emails loses even the latest emails and I would guess easily half to 2/3rds of the emails put in there disappear forever! WHY

1/2 to 2/3rds of my so called "filed" emails have disappeared and cannot be found or recovered. The so called "files" are useless as one cannot count of the filed email being there or being ABLE to recover them? THC

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do not know if I got this from you or not. I sent you a email asking and you did not get back to me. He said if I did not do this he waaid

He said I would lose my Yahoo.com email. Is this true? HELP PLEASE !! ( Yahoo Support <************@yahoo.com>

Jan 11 at 10:42 AM

Hello,

This email is in regards to your email address with Yahoo. We are receiving some unwanted notifications from your email address and its sending the spam email to the other email users. We tried contacting you however your phone number registered with us was not reachable.

Please contact us as soon as possible at **** *** *** *** so that we can look into the matter and fix the problem.

***********) LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MISSING EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!

I am missing a very specific email I am trying to locate. The new format only says I received an email in July 2018. WHERE IS IT THE EMAIL?!?!?! I NEED IT!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need better mail synchronization on mobile devices

Messages deleted on one mobile device (iPhone) still show up as new mail on another device (iPad) and visa versa. It’s annoying to have to delete 100 or so messages twice!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Make sure you’re using an IMAP connection on your mobile device. You can also remove and re-add the account to the mobile app in order to resync things.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

12. Scrolling inbox list is extremely slow, page by page. Why not do a pre-download for next few screens?

Scrolling through list of emails in the browser version is extremely slow. Each time I try to scroll down it begins the fetch of the next page of items. Seems like a poor design. Definitely should pre-download the next few screens full in the background, if not better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UNABLE TO SIGNIN

I can not sign in to my .com email account and check my emails. It is directly going to .in email. This is not good. Help me fast

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am receiving so many emails from the diffrent diffrent companis which are nonrelevant to me can you stop such type of mails ?

Please mark non relevant mails to the spam for example related to jyotis, insurance companies mails, other advertising mails etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If an unwanted email comes into your Inbox that you signed up for, but just don’t want, it’s best to Unsubscribe from that mailing list. If the email is spam, mark it as such using the Spam button in Yahoo Mail.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

15. can't receive email from facebook

I've been trying to reset my facebook account using the assigned email however, i can't seem to receive the email code that they should be sending to it. The email i used matches the same one im trying to login to and reset my password in facebook. please check.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed. You can also double-check your Mail settings and Spam folder to make sure everything looks good there.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22021.html

Thank you!
    Mail Support

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo! Help - @Yahoo! Support Primary Yahoo / Inbox @Yahoo! Synchronizing Service Teams <nahetx@comcast.net> To: customer_services2018@yah

Yahoo! Help - @Yahoo! Support
    Primary Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

@Yahoo! Synchronizing Service Teams nahetx@comcast.net
    To:
    customer_services2018@yahoo.com

Aug 26 at 5:45 AM

Dear Member,

Your mail account will be remove in response to a complaint received by our administrator. According to user provision 16.3 of Terms and Conditions. Kindly confirm your account is still active and in use by clicking the validation link below:

@Yahoo! Authentification-account-activate-now/
    what is this???? looks Fishy to me!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Mail Service.
    ©Yahoo 2018 Mail Service Inc. All Rights Reserve

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show more than the 2 days worth of mail in the inbox

I can't figure out how to see all my mail. Only showing the last two days. When I tried to switch to classic, it infinite loops and reloads the same screen with two days of mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. important emails from registered email ID going to spam

Important emails from email IDs that are registered are going to spam causing very serious issues for me. Please ensure that people who email me / whom I email often are not marked as spam IDs irrespective of the content. This is a very serious issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make sure the "block senders" actually works. I have blocked (and deleted) many spam emails and I continue to receive them.

Please make sure the block senders works and blocks and deletes the emails it is supposed to. Mine has not worked and I continue to receive spam from many senders.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When blocking an address, make sure that it is 100% the same as the sender when adding it in the Settings. Keep in mind that messages already being filtered to Spam can’t be blocked, as our Spam filters take precedence over any filters or settings on the account. If you mark an email as Spam and it keeps coming in, verify that the sending address isn’t different. If it’s the same, let us know via the Help pages or our forums:

https://forums.yahoo.com

Thank you!
    Mail Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base