Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

  1. I’m sick of filth. What part of that do you not understand?

    I’m sick of filth. What part of that do you not understand?

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PLEASE GET RID OF ADS WITH SOUND.

    PLEASE GET RID OF ADS WITH SOUND. IT WILL GIVE SOMEONE HEART ATTACK SOME DAY!!!

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want the option to have a filth file. That way all the filth can go there. I know it’s filth. And I’ll never look at it. I’ll just delete

    I want the option to have a filth file. That way all the filth can go there. I know it’s filth. And I’ll never look at it. I’ll just delete it all. Stop putting it in my spam. Spam is a cheap meat, and a play on words. But it’s not filth.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Maybe yahoo doesn’t recognize what filth is discussing sexual body parts in emails is inappropriate and does not belong in my email. When yo

    Maybe yahoo doesn’t recognize what filth is discussing sexual body parts in emails is inappropriate and does not belong in my email. When you see this filter it out. Do your job!

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?