New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 284th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about actually blocking the ******* spam that I have filtered over & Over. So far you haven't done **** !!!!!!!

How about actually blocking the ******* spam that I have filtered over & Over. So far you haven't done **** !!!!!!!

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow quotes in 'Search for messages with this subject', and ignore attachments in the search criteria

I use my yahoo! email address and webmail with a number of Yahoo! Groups and groups.io forums. As such, I frequently use the "Search for messages with this subject" magnifying glass icon on "Unread" messages. There are two significant problems:

1) If the subject contains double quotes, i.e. Bob has a "new car", clicking the magnifying glass icon results in "An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list." and Retry does no better. This should be fixed as quotes are common in subject lines.

2) If a thread / subject contains an attachment, i.e. Bobs new…

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please dont allow unwanted repeated mails in my in box since i am receiving 2000 add e mails per week .

please dont allow unwanted repeated mails in my in box since i am receiving 2000 add e mails per week.

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop sending.......

These CONSTANT annoying unwanted advertisements to my inbox. They don't offer anything desireable!!

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop grouping "sent messages" together

Suddenly my "sent messages" are all blocked together. Not user friendly.

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. lots of spam mail are coming unnecessarily

kindly take steps for spam mail . we are receiving the un-necessary e-mails and disturbing more.

Please take prompt steps

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo.com is going down, according to the experts. True or False?

Yahoo.com is going down, according to the experts. True or False?

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why am I not getting any e-mails from yahoo fantasy sports??? I've tried everything to no avail so what's up??

Why am I not getting e-mails from yahoo fantasy sports leagues??? I've tried every setting on here so what am I missing???

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Test it first

I can no longer see images on my incoming mail messages.

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. rubbish security

you are totally fail for security everyone can sen fraud mail to anyone as like from bank from court etc

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. unsend email

Wish there was a 5 minute delay in sending emails, so I could unsend an email where by mistake, I inserted someone else's email

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why doesn't mail say "To: " and "From: " at the heading anymore??? This is so awful. I HATE the "new" yahoo email so much. Change back!

Just change it back so that you can see in the heading
    To:
    and
    Now the names are there but you can't see the email addresses or even clearly see who the sender was or the receiver was. I finally figured out how to disable conversation thread setting. But why are you making us work so hard just to use this when it was intuitive and straight-forward before. I can't emphasize enough how much I HATE the "new" yahoo.

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I miss two features

1. Option to keep a "Reply to" of an email in sub-folder in the same sub-folder rather than the sent items - easier to keep track of conversation
    (no I don't like the conversation view)
    2. Sub folders with more levels 3 levels would be nice...

1145th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  51 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. better Spam Filter

spams feels like a perpetual cycle, a few somehow keep coming even after they have been marked as spam.
    the best part new ones keep popping up all the time just like they are sharing info and keep *******

65th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Intrusive message on top of my mailbox cannot be removed and has an expiry.

Intrusive message on top of my mailbox cannot be removed and has an expiry. I refuse such unsolicited email coming into my mailbox. If it persists I cancel my account with yahoo. It is impossible to tag it as spam, delete.

522nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base