Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

448 results found

1. Once again forced into 2 step verification despite having the feature off.

2-step has caused me to loose to accounts permanently. I DO NOT TRUST IT. I DO NOT USE IT. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO USE IT TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. It is just as easy to hack as anything else. If I enter my password CORRECTLY ON THE FIRST TRY then I should be allowed immediate access to my account. NO additional step required.

You're not protecting me. Your legal department doesn't care about me at all.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Responded  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new fonts used are terribly unreadable and there's no way to change them. Pls allow the fonts to be changed back

The new fonts used are terribly unreadable and there's no way to change them. Pls allow the fonts to be changed back or allow us to customise the fonts. I can hardly read them anymore.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Increasing the font size when reading an email EASY TO FIND. I have not found it yet & I've read multiple help on this topic. UPDATE!

Make Increasing the font size when reading an email EASY TO FIND. I have not found it yet & I've read multiple help on this topic. KEEP YOUR HELP current, Update it WITH the release of the new Yahoo Email program. BUT KEEP this HELP in an EASY place to find, right UP FRONT would be best for people having difficulty seeing ALSO make it LARGER than other help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vacation Response

There is not a way to set up a vacation response on this mobile / app. Not helpful!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mail blocked by mistake

Hello! A few days ago I wanted to block a link but by mistake I blocked 3-4 sites including greenpanthera. Greenpanthera is an online survey site, it's serious, and I collaborate with them. Please unlock just this one for me. Thank you for your understanding and help. Have a nice day

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

7. we can not log out separately to any one email id

we can not log out separately to any one email id & your settings system is not instant opening in search

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

8. blocking access for no reason

your sign in process and blocking me for 1 hour is the reason I will be leaving this account. The block was outrageous.

now I am going to change my password. then I will forward all messages and leave this foolishness.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. That sounds familiar. Yahoo may at times enforce a login wait to help ensure account security and privacy. There's no way for us to bypass this in the contact center, so we recommend waiting the prescribed amount of time. It's usually fairly short and you can then try logging in again. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

9. From/To information in emails

Is there a way to turn off the new, expanded information (From/To) that appears in messages as of yesterday? It's very distracting and makes it difficult to scan subject, top part of content with opened emails. So much so, that I just scan in the inbox, rather than opening emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removal of 'Yahoo Mail for Android' from emails sent. You don't always want people knowing the message came from a device other than a compu

You need to have the ability to removal of 'Yahoo Mail for Android' from emails sent. You don't always want people knowing the message came from a device other than a computer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back generate app passwords

The generate app passwords feature has been disabled. This means I cannot add my Yahoo mail account to Outlook desktop on my new PC.

I have been a loyal customer of yours for decades. Treating customers like this is appalling.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Due to some recent changes designed to improve the safety of our platforms and member privacy, we’ve made the process to create App Specific Passwords more secure. This can result in some difficulty when trying to set up an ASP from a new device. Please ensure that you try creating an app password without using an Incognito browser and use a browser where you have signed into that account in the past, for at least a couple of days. If this is not successful, there may not be a workaround; as we don't know if or when this feature will be available, we encourage you to use Webmail or the Yahoo Mail app to access your email. We’ll share the feedback on how this experience has been for you internally. Thanks again for letting us know.

12. Remove 2 step verification if customer has requested removal

Remove 2 step verification code. I dont have international roaming on my phone for overseas - can't access my emails. Terrible service!

I no longer can control my information. You got rid of passwords years ago and now brought them back. None of my emails were answered.

Yahoo is like talking to a robot. Only interested in paying customers for a simple enquiry.

I think you'll be attracting more scammers by introducing phone verification. Lots of scams are now via the phone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please restore back the 'paste function' for pasting images, for the signature. Thanks in advance.

Please restore back the 'paste function' for pasting images, for the signature.

Thanks in advance.

www.christianideas.eu, 'summary' tries to help: discernment, danger of apocalypse, idea to become rich pro God, ideas against cancer, immortality suggestion (only to calm), darwinism unmasked...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep me logged in like before!

Why can I not stay logged in? I am sick and tired going through going through so many verifications for no reason. Getting a log-in cog should be good enough

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. changing the font size of the tex of the email

How do i change the font size back to how it was, Its been made smaller by some one and no clear indication were to change it back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AT&T

Yahoo mail needs a simple control to open, view, and respond to AT&T.net mail without leaving Yahoo mail. OR a way to have AT&T.net mail link to Yahoo mail so those messages are accessible. Since Yahoo mail is white labeled as "Currently" for AT&T, this integration should be a PRIORITY!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stop plaing music with your stupid adds!

stop paling music during browsing my e-mails!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cant update my security questions!!!! Your site is no help or doesn't work, and google shows outdated information

I cant update my security questions, and your site is useless, and goggle shows outdated information that is no help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow more than 1000 blocked email addresses

allow more than 1000 blocked email addresses , I would pay for premium mail if this feature was available but the limit is the same for free or Yahoo Mail Plus

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base