Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Can't be saved as a draft

Something new and wonderful from Yahoo...every time I try to add an attachment you tell me my message can't be saved as a draft. I'm not trying to save it as anything, I'm just trying to add an attachment! I see I'm not the only one with this issue so tell me when we can all expect this problem to be fixed?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Need to decline enforced Yahoo+ offer.

Yahoo advises that I have signed up to transfer to Yahoo+. I am blocked until I confirm signing up. I did not seek transfer from Yahoo. I cannot find a way to decline Yahoo+. Please restore my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. fix the current system

My autofill for contacts is not working, makes working very difficult --please advise and fix!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. No theme line when forwarding messages

When I want to forward a message from the web version of mail I can't write a subject: it will be written automatically like Fw: <Forwarded message theme>.

The most interesting thing is that on the Mobile App you can write your own theme for forwarded message, but in the Web version you can't.

Please, add an additional line for forwarded message theme.

https://storage.yandexcloud.net/drmpass/YahooThemeForForwardedMessagesWeb.jpg

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. CC list

How do I auto insert my own email in the CC list when writing or replying?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. contacts

Contacts auto-complete stopped working!
    Also there were no email addresses in the "to" section when trying to create a msg, despite seeing them in the contacts list!
    Resolution was to downgrade to classic, log out / in and upgrade again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

11. this doesn't resemble " feedback " it just resembles " let the customers fend for themselves we don't wanna employ people

HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS BEFORE - "WE" THE USERS................. CANNOT READ 98% OF THE MESSAGE ( THAT'S THE ' IMPORTANT ' PART kinda ! ) WHEN REPLYING BECAUSE U HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE PAGE TOO BIG !!!! DOES ANYONE AT YAHOO USE YAHOO MAIL ? ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BC BCC PERSONS LISTED >? !! GETS EVEN SMALLER ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? DO YOU WORK ON THESE THINGS OR JUST ASK FOR MEANINGLESS FEEDBACK ??? I think You don't want to EMPLOY anyone to FIX the Problems you basically just say "Let the Clients Fend for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. While composing emails, in recent months, I am often unable to throw lines.

While composing emails, in recent months, I am often unable to throw lines. And I am unable to find out why this is, and how to get out of that situation. I usually have to abandon composing and then have to use an alternative email service.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Thank you
    Anil S

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Why do you change things that are not broken? I need my compose window to open the larger size as it used to.

How do I fix this without having to sign up and pay for help? I need my compose window to open the larger size as it used to.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. auto-completion of the e-mail address is too invasive. I can't write the recipient's address.

Unable to write a recipient's email address. When the "@" character is typed, the system considers the address terminated and moves on

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

15. unable to send filled attachments

when I attach a filled out form to my emails under Yahoo dashbord using "apple preview" it gets attached either unfilled or half filled half unfilled for some reasons!
    I tried apple mail as well as gmail they work fine exempt my Yahoo! even using my Gmail through Yahoo won't work !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Never modify what I write in the e-mail

I wrote an email and yahoo changed a few words when sending. I got scared when I read in the sent words that I didn't write. What happened? Can yahoo modify the content of what i write?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

18. space

While replying to the mail, the area to view the matter is so less. Very little space is being given to view the complete mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. fix file attachments

Make attaching files to yahoo mail easier. It frequently does not work. The problem is not on my end because I can attach files and that is my workaround. Please fix this bug.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Lost e-Mail drafts

Having issues with YMail interface. Reoccurring issue with written e-Mails I have sent not archiving in "Sent" or "Drafts" folder. Have had to write long e-Mail drafts over again, frustrating & time-consuming issue, disappoint and dissatisfied

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base