New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you support BT mail please as there new system really is poor

Support BT please, I log into any of my other accounts but not BT

2621st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the 'Visit Site' link from the top of my emails

I note today that my emails now have a "Visit Site" link at the top of each and every one. I guess that no-one at Yahoo has tested the usefulness of this update whilst using a slow internet connection! Let me tell you it is absolutely awful, since it loads up well after the rest of the email content and causes the page to return to the top after I have scrolled down to view the content. PLEASE AMEND this terrible update... either remove it as it's utterly useless (if the sender wants me to visit their website, there WILL…

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your NEW Calendar *******!!!

Your NEW Calendar ******!!! Give the old format back ASAP!

696th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Voting on Old Feedback Posts that have been Merged To

If our feedback post is merged into another old post, the voting for the old post should be turned on so we can still vote for it since it is clearly still relevant. Otherwise the votes aren't a fair indicator of how relevant or popular the idea is.

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can't vote..

yes i'm signed in.
    just useless..

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ABC order by last name for contacts

I should have waited until I tried what you suggested. I did go back to Basic Mail, sorted the names by Last Name. However, in the list the first name shows up first. The last name should show up, not the first. I'm trying to coordinate 2 e-mail accounts to have the same addresses, this is making it very hard. PLEASE change it back to the way it was originally - Last name, first name.

Thanks,
    Deanna Ralph

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 05:19:50 PM EDT, Deanna Ralph <deannaralph@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for your response. I don't know…

613th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop the political bias in your news. I can't avoid the liberal ***** Yahoo forces on us.

Just News - call it information. Don't try to force me to see Your viewpoint, just provide NEWS

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filters acting on individual emails, folder action filters

Filters: add the option to make redirection of individual mail messages, e.g. like in this example:

if E-address is ".eg" then "send copy/forward" to ".rofl, also other standard actions based on predefined sender/recipient addresses.

Add folder action filters:

1. Folder A receives messages (expand options for kinds of messages, their content, other attributes)

2. Add an action: ("add other filters" action, individual actions - batch-delete, batch-redirect/batch-forward/batch-reply/download attachments/create events and reminders/show notifications)

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the Calendar the way it used to be, not it is back to the OLD yahoo

I like the way the calendar used to be, who changed it back to the old yahoo calendar, not cool

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Go back to the square with the app list

On this account there's a black toolbar, I would rather have it like it was before the change was made! Could you fix that on your end?

1824th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mail forwarding with Filters

Hi, I should have an option to enable auto forwarding of my emails with choice like applying some conditions of subject and others. If condition matches, it should forward a copy to the other email recipient.

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Settings background and theme

Hi, I have 3 active yahoo email accounts all under my name. I would like to have individual settings for each of them. Like background and theme. Can Yahoo add that please? Thanks

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. forward all !!

today i had to forward about a hundred email from my yahoo account to my outlook account...as i searched for all those emails and then....man !!! there is no forward all option anywhere....you actually have to open each email and forward it individually !!! wat a task it is in this age !!

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. rotating ads are causing the font size to get big and small again

Every time the ad in the right-hand column changes (or for animated ads, changes size) it's causing the middle panel to change size and that is triggering a 1 second change in font size to super big and then back to where it was. This is SUPER annoying and making it really hard to manage my inbox.

597th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Composing emails

We should have option to write our mails in other Indian languages.

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bring back the blocking option

we need to be able to BLOCK SPAM. what happened to the BLOCKING option? we are limited to 1000?

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like the, "search" box to return to my email Inbox.

I would like the, "search box" to return to my email inbox.

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the feedback portal easier to submit ideas.

Trying to submit feedback is like pulling teeth. Stop changing things. If you have to add ads, don't let it interfere with the email itself.

2621st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You can remove the videos from the spam and trash folders

Remove the videos from the spam and trash folders. I HATE those videos. I have turned them off and the next time I check my mail they are back. Every time I empty spam or trash folders those disgusting videos start.

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 132 133
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base