New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to change my calendar setting. It is too bright. I do not like the new format as it is very bright.

The new calendar appearance is too bright. I have been avoiding it because I cannot make it darker. Yet it has switched and I just cannot handle so much white on the screen. I wish to continue using the theme I chose. I cannot find out how to fix this and your help center thinks I want to talk about finances.

1900th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move PRINT icon

Please put the PRINT icon up in the same space where the move and delete icons are. I hate where it is now.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Colours

Hi,

I think your colours are toi clear it's Turing for the eyes.

Colours like in gmail are better and simple...
    Why don't you give a kind or choice like that ?

Thank you.

Best regards.

AC

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quit re-populating my contact list with contacts I have deleted. Leave them deleted!

When I delete a contact, I want it to stay deleted, not have you bring it back! Very frustrating.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alias

To be able to make your alias email the primary account email. Hence able to delete the former email.

for my case the current primary email is unused and is receiving spams and would wish to delete it for good.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Turn off grouping by received date

Add an option to disable grouping by received date. I already have the "list" and "small" options selected to fit as many emails as I can onto the screen, but the date grouping ends up wasting as much as half the space on unwanted headers. The date is already shown in list view, I don't need groupings as well.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. delete picture

There's no way to delete my profile picture. It makes no sense that I can only change it, please build in this additional feature.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add feature that let users delete old emails by year

Please create a feature that let users delete old emails by year. I'd like to be able to say delete all emails in 2017 or from 2016 or earlier with one click. This will free up storage and be greener since storing and maintaining emails consume lots of energy.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can't add email addresses to contacts with a spreadsheet

Please give us a way to import an email list in .csv format to contacts

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Forwarding select email using filter features

Forwarding select email using filter features. Current filter features allow move into folders only. Please enable forward to external emails or any email. This feature available with other email service providers but not with Yahoo.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What happened to OIB organizer for Yahoo Mail???

What happened to OIB organizer for Yahoo Mail???

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2644th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Go to Next message after Delete option

Go to Next message after Delete option in Settings

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. spam folder

When I empty the Spam Folder I am NOT asking Yahoo to load videos.
    Just empty the folder.
    I DON'T want any videos!

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Want ability to port over alias to new email address

I was just told by Customer Service that you cannot port over my alias to a new email address. I want to do this because my main email address has been compromised, but my alias has not.

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Check the Reliability of the Companies you allow to Advertise

Don't have a problem with ads, but you should check them out before you allow them to show up on Yahoo... Noracora, Anne Clothe, My Necklace are all scams... They take your money and do not deliver, giving all kinds of excuses... So my idea, have some check the reliability of the companies advertising

1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. get rid of the notifications please !!!

I get a notification about every mail that came in, no matter what I am doing on my pc. I went to setting and the button for notification is on OUT but I keep getting these notifications !!!!

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1900th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cursor location on email replies.

I have a complaint.... When replying to an email, you automaticly put the cursor on the mail recipient line... why? It should be in the text area. I'm replying, not forwarding the email.

1432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 128 129
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base