How can we improve New Mail?

Customize Background Image Theme Option Needed, Add Your Own.

Customize Background Image Theme Option Needed, Add Your Own.

96th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bruce Cullen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a plain grey or slate. Something to better match iOS dark mode, which i assume millions of people use.....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customer themes should be put as an option as it is very difficult to differentiate the Unread mails in the Dark theme after the latest update.

• Rebecca Pollino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my old email my Theme & background were camouflage..in memory of my son who has been in Heaven's Military for 10 years. On the new yahoo mail I can't have this!!!!!!. SO, i'd like to return to my old yahoo email so I may continue to honor my son.The camouflage is very important because it means something. Therefore I want my old format back.

• Stephanie Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE update the backgrounds/themes. They do not compete with Google and what it has to offer. It makes checking your e-mail feel like it's aimed at 10 year olds. Please update.

• Theresa Ratz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should be able to customize our background with our own pictures, instead of the few color choices we are given.

• p nealon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about highlighting the files and boxes I use the most. Simple counting mechanism that will eventually get stronger as I chose the areas...

• p nealon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to put a picture of my daughter (soft background) on the email area and color it so it displays the email clearly and I can still see her. This is NOT hard to do.

• Martin Michalik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to have black background and theme on yahoo and with the new interface it has been removed, please add it back

• Daphne Alohikea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Yahoo is going to keep this format, can you please add more choices of background pictures not just cartoon pictures and plain boring colors?

• RichardB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Graphics and colors are hideous. You can to better than this. Why have you decided to change the format from what was. It worked fine.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base