New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All the folders are empty!

I just logged in my very old yahoo mail account only to find all my emails gone, every box is empty, how do we restore the old emails? how can we restore the data now.. its pathetic.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

98 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for recovery of erased emails from back-ups

Please restore old emails! No notice given; have been on yahoo mail for 20 years; emails from deceased parents with family history gone! It would be a great option to have ability to recover erased emails from back-ups. I use Yahoo email for long-term content & historical tracking, with other email for day to day and another for work. Yahoo's unilateral decision to erase my data has left me at an extreme loss!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  85 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop showing adds in mail box

stop showing adds in mail box that's irritating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  60 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spam

The Spam filter is moving emails that are NOT SPAM into the Spam. These are from addresses that I HAVE SENT EMAILS TO MYSELF! This is a major major failure of the algorithm, and actually has had some significant consequences for me in not realizing I had emails that were important.
    I have gmail as well, and it will now be my main email from here on out. This is an inexcusable and unforgivable sin as a mail client. Occasional Spam slipping through the filter can be tolerated. Hiding important emails that are very obviously NOT spam is not tolerable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PUT BACK THE OLD CONTACT LIST!

Put back the old contact list. Clicking your life away like you have to do now is outrageous. PUT THE OLD VERSION BACK OR GIVE US THE OPTION TO RESTORE THE OLD VERSION OF YAHOO MAIL--which was FAAAAAARRRRRRR superior to the **** you stuck me with!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  45 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let user spam filters sending spam straight to trash override your filters putting them into spam for users to move to trash

Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. stop showing videos!!!!

obviously, NOBODY wants the stupid videos!!!! get rid of them as we ALL keep asking!!! this is gonna make me close the account and I already don't use it but a couple of times a year!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 914-377-7346 914-377-7402 YPO Brown 53 Shownard Pl Yonkers Ny 10702 YPO Waunderman Emergancy Services Unit

Calvin Thadues Robert Thadues 311 Illegal Lock Out N Broadway Yonkers Ny 10702 Date Anthony Mt Vernon Sister Kim out of town Sister Lived Riverdale vs Tony Evet @ Evon Drug Trafficking Utlize Sharing Community Inc 1 Hudson St Yonkers Ny 10702 News Media Yonkers Mt Vernon New Rochele Time Served Inmate 2 coming by via Bus Complaint. Pin,s Warrant Capital One. Banning Police Dept Banning Ca 911 Records Division 104 S Broadway Yonkers Ny 10702 914-377-7900 www.sml.texas.gov 1-877-276-5550. Ren Crochet Investigator Both Familes Family Tree. Evet @ Evon @ Tony brother Live Up State sisters Utlize Shelter deceased Family…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. helpful

thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All the folders are empty!

as same as this one ...after i effert alot to get my old yahoo account back... but all the folder are empty ... how could i get my old mial back...
    thanks got contacts are still with mail account...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I review emails, a popup asks if I am searching for something. Extremely irritating and time wasting.

in the past week, when I start reviewing emails a popup comes up and asks if I am searching. I turn off the popup and keep reviewing incoming mail. This wastes my time. I contacted customer support and they said it cannot be turned off. I have Yahoo+ and I think this is the best product you offer. There should be a way to turn this popup off because you just turned it on a few days ago.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. LOOKS LIKE YOU ****** HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

You ******** REALLY need to find something to do, other than trying as hard as you can to make Yahoo e-mail as ****** as possible! THREE TIMES NOW, when I've been right in the middle of reading an e-mail, the screen would suddenly flip back to the ******* Login screen--so I have to drop everything and SIGN BACK IN, just to show that Yahoo IT idiots know how to make it as ****** as they can. Just go back up to the roof and snort some more lines, instead, or maybe get busy popping each others' ZITS--BUT LEAVE THE *******…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please screen your ads for soft ****.

Our family should not have to view cleavage and butts. You are creating a tempting situation to view more *********** once it is in the brain.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. top picks

allow the option to remove of "top picks" adds when viewing emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WHAT **** R U GUYS DOING

WHY R U GUYS ******* US IN THE CAPTCHA **** WHY THE **** NOW WHAT A ******* PAIN IN THE **** ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve login procedure

Simplify your abhorrent, inexcuseable,irritating,time wasting, redundant,infuriating sign in procedure.
    Every **** time I sign in, I have to verify with a text to my phone with the other 2 options being sent an email to the very email address I currently am trying to access. It's a Catch-22 procedure that's intentionally infuriating for whatever reason Yahoo has in mind. It needs to be fixed. It's exactly the reason I use Gmail exclusively.
    Your email service is awful and driving people away from Yahoo. If that's the idea behind your sign in procedure, it's working. I no longer need Yahoo Mail…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop your childish and foolish behavior. Are you matured people or lot of junk? Your behavior is disgusting The early yahoo was million time

If you improve your behavior people wouldn't ask enter a proper email. Have you thought of that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add on to the Unsubscribe protocol

Unsubscribe doesn't work. My spam folder is showing about 200-300 Spam e-mails per day. Is this really necessary ? Ways to improve Yahoo mail, If Yahoo don't listen, then do what I'm going to do, LEAVE YAHOO !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1017 1018
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base