How can we improve New Mail?

Background Settings

You should allow people to customize their own background, by uploading pictures. Thank you for allowing me to share my opinion.

164th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Caroline Hanes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reduce size of top section.
    less themes, provide user to upload if they want.
    taking too much to load mail (not an issue with network), getting issue with mail only.

• ANGELA BRYANT ROSS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the colours are way too bright . Hurts my eyes . No possible way to

mute and adjust . The whole layout looks cheap I HATE IT so do lots of

other people by the feed back I have read .

• Sanz E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the backgrounds available. I liked the backgrounds of the classic version. The ones available are not as nice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would REALLY like to see an option where we are able to adjust the theme color to one I prefer. I LOVE pink and so would like to see that as an option.Thanks

**** Jenna

• Kelly Benton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new upgrade is AWFUL - you're making it harder for individuals with sight issues to use your service.

• Marcy Biggar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format is hard to read. Let me choose the background color and the text color. I struggle reading the white text. I stare at a computer all day long and your new email format strains my eyes so much that I don't even care to use it anymore. If it wasn't for my phone, I'd probably switch to gmail which is so much more user friendly when it comes to email lately.

• Moma G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the backgrounds it's not my still it would nice if we had more choice or variety.

• martin roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer to have a light blue background with black text. I do not like having a white background, or a dark blue background with white text. Give more options for colors behind text.

• Patricia Bertram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lighter background needed for older eyes!!! Impossibly hard to read.Please do not force us onto the new layout. It is much worse and harder to read!!!

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to pick my own color themes and backgrounds than the ones yahoo offers. My old yahoo had a color I liked that's no longer available. Don't like any in the current theme settings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1.-YOU NEED TO FIX YOR ANDROID APP. IT SUCKS BIG TIME.
    2.- ALLOW, ALLOW USERS TO SEND YOU FEEDBACK DIRECTLY AND FASTER, NO RED TAPE. ALLOW -- VERY HARD TO LOCATE AND SEND COMMUNICATIONS--- BE MORE F R I E N D L Y

Feedback and Knowledge Base