I need to delete contacts that are no longer valid. There is no way to access the contact list. How about making contacts easy to find and change
To access your contact lists:
- Click on the contacts icon in the upper right ( just to the right of sort)
- From there you will be take to all of your contacts.
- Click on lists to access your lists
- From the list named click on the down arrow to the right to switch which list you are viewing
- Click Edit to modify the list.
- Click the x to remove someone from a list
- To add someone type in their name or email address under Add Contacts.
4 commentsComments are closed
John Ritland commented
I am beginning to believe from what I read in feedback is we have to upgrade yahoo mail to get access to our contact list that we can no longer view or edit unless we upgrade?????
Megan Doheny commented
Please go back to making the contact list easier to use. The limited view is frustrating and I cannot go in to easily update them. It was easier when contacts opened up in another window.
Linda Kinney commented
The contacts doesn't work and from the limited view I have, the contacts contain wrong information. As if the contacts were hacked.
Caroline Phelan commented
I cannot delete my useless contacts, Yahoo decides whether I can get rid of them or not. Useless upgrade.