Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

326 results found

1. Error code question

I have a Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2020
    OS build 19044.2130
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0.

Using Yahoo as the default built-in mail platform, this system stopped functioning on ~8/26/2021. When I attempt to use the "fix" option, I receive the error code 0x8019019a. Your thoughts? Advise?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. my emails are going to trash

My emails are being sent to other people's trash

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Error: No Internet Connection

I am constantly and consistently receiving an error message that there is "No Internet Connection" in red at the top center of my Yahoo Mail tab when all other web pages are functioning normally. Can someone tell me why this is and what I can do to avoid this repeated annoyance?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Genuine emails are considered as Spam and inspite of saying it is safe yahoo does not learn and same errors are repeated everyday

Mails saying Transaction alerts from ICICI Bank are marked as - we think it is spam !! Everytime I say it is safe but Yahoo does not learn and day after day the same error continues. Why your learning is non existent ?

Secondly in my outgoing mails why the correct email id *@yahoo.com is not shown? - instead it shows my address as yahoo@update ! WHY

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Deal from this message pointing to the wrong website.

In the Deal from the message banner the Business name, Icon, and URL are not the information associate with the email message being provided. There appears no way to report this or change the icon, Visit site URL, and company name to associate with the correct address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Your reporting is MORONIC

Your homepage reports many unread messages when there are NONE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Stop Blocking Email Distributions

My church sends out weekly emails to members that have signed up with updates and information. Unfortunately, Yahoo is blocking these messages so my sbcglobal account is not getting it. Can you stop blocking these emails?

Thank you,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. results search cannot be accessed

When I search for a certain thing in may mail, it comes back with a limited number of results. When I scroll down te get more earlier entry it refuses showing a waiting icon, but is is waiting forever, what is causing this?
    I can not get to my earlies entries help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Upgrade your junk servers so I can actually email pictures

Servers suck, trying to run a business and cant even email myself pictures.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Alert use to messages that are unable to be delivered

The following message is of little help:

"
    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<Example@Example.com:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
    "

If a message fails to be delivered for some reason it is important to know about it right away and not 3 hours later once the mail daemon gives up, as some emails are rather important.

Please alert the user that something like this is occurring as soon as it occurs so they can attempt to find a solution such as use a different email address or…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I am getting replies from two people in the same thread

Answers from two people are in the same thread (no cc)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. what is wrong with the mail, i start typing an e-mail and it inserts words that that I did not type or it puts the curser back at the beginn

I start typing an email and it puts in words that I am not even typing. I thought it was my computer but I have three computers and it does the same thing on all of them so it is Yahoo mail, not my computer. Please get this fixed as I have been with yahoo for many years and I hate to have to change to another email because of this problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. failing to add attachments . whats happening guys

failing to upload attachments. what is happening guys?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Provide People with "REPORT PROBLEMS" FEEDBACK CAPABILITY!!!

Provide People with "REPORT PROBLEMS" FEEDBACK CAPABILITY!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Issues with using Two Factor Authentication Apps

I had setup Google Authenticator App with my yahoo mail accounts for two factor authentication. Once I setup the Authenticator app I had sync issues with my two yahoo mail accounts. One in particular would constantly require me to log back in. Moreover I would not see updates to my mail unless I toggled between the two accounts through account manager function. That only worked on a web browser. That function wasn't possible with the Yahoo mail app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. Get rid of first page that says "Page not available"

Checking mail brings up "Page not available" and beneath that there is a box that says "Go to inbox". Why the extra step? Get rid of that first page and just go straight to the inbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. web mail opens spam when you want to flag it as such

on top of the now broken and non-functional spam filtering, your website (yahoo mail) now opens spam when you don't want it, when we're trying to flag it as spam.

your website is now making it easier for spammers to download hostile content (we can't even get text-only format, html is the non-changeable default) and/or to confirm our addresses.

yahoo mail is now turning to be a real security risk, an ally to spammers, this after decades of working fine.

i don't care what your excuses are, it was working before, fix your webmail interface NOW.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Can no longer send emails or answer emails. Everything else is fine.

Can no longer send emails or answer emails. Everything else is fine. Get a message instead 'We experienced some difficulties when sending this mail' - when I try to click that new built up tap away, I get another message 'this message cannot be saved as a draft'. Both does not make ANY sense ...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. emails wont download on windows mail app

Recently I have had constant issues with yahoo mail on the Windows Mail app including emails not downloading and many of those that do download rendering incorrectly.

The ones unable to download are only a few KB in size, so it's hard to justify that after several hours of the email arriving it is still not downloaded and refuses to download if attempted manually.

The emails with rendering issue will either show as either raw header data or raw HTML code, these are frustratingly hard to parse in the case of the HTML code, and completely useless in the case…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. My mail is not syncing. Where can I find clear directions on how to get this sorted. I need access to my inbox, please!

My mail is not syncing. I keep getting an error message that something went wrong every time I try to log back in. There is no more info or instructions on how to solve this. Please, can you advise where I can find clear directions on how to get this sorted? I need access to one of my inboxes, please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base