High Contrast Chart
I have vision issues, and therefore use Windows 10 High Contrast Theme (HCT) , blackboard, and Magnification set to 125%. As such, I find difficulty working with the Charts.
1. the Charts Draw Color menu item is hidden.
2. Moving Avg. (MA) edit popup's Color item is hidden.
3. MA edit no option for line size
4. MA 'bug' or box does not show the related line color.
5. Compare Symbol (CS) edit popup's Color item is hidden.
6. CA edit does have Line Size optoin, but, the icons for different sizes are hidden.
7. CS 'bug' does not show the related line color.
8. With CS, the Right Axis lables show Percentages for MA; prefer actual value for MA's.
9. the CS and MA 'bug's do not wrap, so the far right/1st bugs may be hidden due to limited chart area.
10. The YF logo is bold white and may hide candle sticks and lines for some charts the the results reach that area.
11. MA and CA 'bugs' may also hide chart items.
12. The Color selector does not display colors; I have memorized key colot positions.
13. I like to position the current Day to the left about 1/4th the way, so as to have area to use pointer to see key levert with horizontal line. Would be nice to have a prefrence for 'Anchor' point to default all charts to said alignment.
a. HCT hidden items
b. Overlap issues with 'bugs' and Logo
c. Set MA values for Comparative Charts
d. Add 'Anchor' prefrence option
e. Test with HCT and Maginification