Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 179th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1- put Moving Average back to the way it was with one "window" to adjust all.

1- put Moving Average back to the way it was with one "window" to adjust all.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring back the graphs for after-hours trading! Bring back the performance percentages for 1-month, 1-year, 5-year, etc.!

Bring back graphs for after-hours trading! Bring back the performance percentages for 1-month, 1-year, 5-years, etc.!

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New graphs can not be used. Please return the old version.

The old version was finer, more sophisticated. Now, over half of the screen is advertising. With the charts can not work.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the ability to temporarily hide the chart of an individual stock, using the "eye" symbol.

In previous versions of the interactive charts, when you clicked on the box for an individual stock, there was an "eye" symbol, and if you clicked on that, that chart of that stock would disappear, they reappear when clicked again. It made it very easy to identify stocks when there are many in a chart, or when chart colors are similar.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Squish the charts tighter

New charts too flat and spread out. Unable to identify formations. Squish the charts tighter to give them a more vertical appearance.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the right side bar is completely annoying, how do I get rid or it permanently?

the right side bar is completely annoying, how do I get rid or it permanently?

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add JSE stock exchange in South Africa to Yahoo Finance

Could you please add the JSE stock exchange in South Africa to Yahoo Finance. Google finance does have support for it but I prefer Yahoo. Can you please add this exchange to Yahoo.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enterprise Value. Please switch back.

Still without enterprise value after you change. Can you please switch back presenting this data.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. old chart has company news, it’s easier to read on the hours in 5days’ so- the hours have to be clear in the 5days chart!

old chart has company news, it's easier to read on the hours in 5days'
    so- the hours have to be clear in the 5days chart!

The line separating each technical chart is too wide, taking up precious spaces.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In “Interval” drop down menu, add “1 Quarter” option + In “Price Pattern” drop down menu, add line overlaying candle

1. In "Interval" drop down menu, please consider adding "1 Quarter" option.

2. In "Price Pattern" drop down menu, along with "Line" only and "Candle" only options, please consider adding "Line - Candle" (line overlaying candle) option.

Thanks

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cursor and real time data lag

Pls, make the cursor move smooth, not only moving between open and close price. Also, there is a lag in real time.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Merge indicators. Add thicker grid lines. write formula for my indicator? Add cryptocurrencies? option for advanced users

1. Need option to drag and merge indicators so that i can increase the height of price action.

2. Need button to Turn ON thicker grid lines based on durations. without this option i strain my eyes to identify the grid lines.

3. can you provide option to program/write formula to write my own indicator and save?
      4.cryptocurrencies are taking off fast. Can you add cryptocurrencies also?

4. Add Advanced user options and more customizations with No Adds subscription option with less distractions for users.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. chart hangs on chrome and cannot be recovered even after browser restart..

chart hangs on chrome and cannot be recovered even after browser restart..

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. great upgrade. One thing is to make MACD popup transparent to the chart would be beet.

great upgrade. One thing is to make MACD popup transparent to the chart would be beet.

thanks

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. list of macro readings in economic calendar

The list of macro readings and estimates contained in your table are a hodgepodge of stats from all over the world -- No one gives a s--t what the PMI is from the Emirates. Why dont you organize it by country so those of us that follow the US indicators (which I suspect is 90% of people who look at this page want to see) can see it at one glance.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the color bars above the 'indicators' as you had in the original charts

you should add the color indicator bars above the legends for the 'indicators' as they were in the original charts

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For list of stocks - I would love to have a YTD, 1 mo, 1 yr, etc button I can press and the whole list is started with that purchase price

Let's say I have a list of 20 stocks. I want to know the YTD or 1 month or 1 year, 2 year, etc gain. There is no way to do it except looking up every stock and plugging in that price as the purchase price. I should be able to press a button and instantly have the whole list seeded with a YTD purchase price, (or 1 year, etc). If you wanted to be super cool you would allow me to even pick individual stocks on the list to be seeded with YTD starting price.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base