Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please permit user to turn off display of volume data at the bottom of the index chart. I've suggested this at least three times is the past

This is a three-peat from me. I rarely want to look at volume data and it obscures stock price index data during extreme swings in the value of the price index. There is no way to turn off the display. I don't understand why you insist of making the volume chart a mandatory display. Other indicators are optional.

78th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stock chart

I've been using Yahoo finance for years. The thing I don't like about it is the stock charts. The chart is not very visually appealing. Remember when google finance had their charts. I always used their's over the yahoo one. I don't like that it's a strip and not the full screen. Finviz and barcharts also have nicer looking charts.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stock comparison based on percent not share price.

Go back to comparisons based on % change in price, not on share price. A comparison based on share price view is utterly useless.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Costum price alert

To add the custom price alert, the icon is not enable always on my phone app(I saw it only 2 times since 3 months), and when I look for it on the web(my laptop), there is not information about it !!
    custom price alert is a good trade tool, and should be always available .

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hull moving average

How about adding hull moving average to your list of indicators.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. editing details of indicators doesn't work

I would like to change the colors of some of the indicators (both in the chart and below) I've set up. When I change the color and "Save" it, it is fine for that session. The colors revert to the original colors I used when I set the indicator up months ago.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Daily bar charts missing 4/7/2020 values

Daily bar charts missing 4/7/2020 values

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. +/- button chart overlay fix

When I click on the +/- button on a chart with the cursor, it also selects volume bar and moving average line editing tool. This started about two weeks ago.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stock Split of BAM-A.TO - Historical Prices

The recent stock split of BAM-A.TO (Brookfield Asset Management Inc.) is not properly reflected in historical pricing on the charts.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chart Slideshow of all My Watchlist Stocks

Would like to have the option to view a slideshow of the full-size charts of all My Watchlist stocks that I can conveniently view all the charts one-by-one at my own pace.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Error in Shareprice data CCX.AX

There are errors in the shareprice data for the CCX.AX. for the last two weeks of March

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please fix june gold chart showing the low as zero three times in march!!!

fix gold chart shows zero as the low three times in march!!!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HEIKIN ASHI charts

ADD HEIKIN ASHI charting

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo stock charting

Charting in full screen mode: The chart is too small - way too much space is wasted in the area on top of the chart!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add a live title with the price number

simply add the price to the title of the page/tab/window as this is extremely useful when needing to check the number but not the chart.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Issues with Yahoo finance charts

It seems like there is a glitch and all of the volumes have not been updated. I do not see any of the volume bars except for Oct 31 on all of the charts. For example, it shows APPL had a volume of 3.5 billion on October 31 which cannot be possible and I only see long bar for Oct 31 and do not see the volume bars for any of other dates / days

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 10 year Treasury chart

The 1 month daily of daily 10 year Treasury yields displays only Monday through Thursday activity. Every Friday's results are missing.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dark Theme please!

Dark Theme please!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. moving averages

Your 50 and 200-day MVA shown on the Watchlist do not correspond to the data presented on the daily chart.

For example, at the moment the Watchlist 50 and 200 MVA's are listed as 227.63 and 207.00. However, the Chart a/o 1300 hours on 29 Oct show 223.05 and 197.88 respectively.

Could you at least get them a bit closer. I understand that they will not match perfectly, being off by 5% is a bit much. BTW, I could list 50 more cases where this inaccuracy exists.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base