Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new chart is inferior to the old chart. Consider bringing it back.

Can't get rid of recent quotes on left of chart. Lines are not bold enough. Prefer comparison quotes on top. Many times comparisons are the same color so you have to go and change the colors. Can't change the color of the main stock you are trying to compare it to. I prefer the main stock to be red. Not as intuitive as the old Chart platform.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove YOUR advertisement from chart window so I can enter stock symbol.

remove YOUR advertisement from chart window so I can enter stock symbol.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DON"T FIX what ain't broke you woke ********

Give us back the old screen and take your marxist **** and shove it

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Charts messed up again

New insert covers up symbol entry window. The newly appearing ad that says (ick 3 free reports per quarter from any company profiled
    All research reportsLearn more) covers up the symbol entry space. this happens with Google Chrome but does not appear to be a problem with Firefox or older version of IE. The problem happens only with Chrome. The ad covers up the symbol entry window and blocks the entry of stock symbols. Windows 7. This problem began a day or two ago. It only ocurs on the Big Chart page, not on the summary or any other page.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You ARE going to fix your charting tool, aren't you? It was SO useful now not so much. Thanks.

You ARE going to fix your charting tool, aren't you? It was SO useful now not so much.

Thanks

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When in the Full Screen view, I cannot add symbols to my watchlist

When in the Full Screen view, I cannot add symbols to my watchlist any more. Apparently, the window to choose the watchlist pops up behind the "Short Term" forecasting field.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chart price bars now black only - what happened to green/red HLCO bars?

There used to be an option for green/red HLCO price bars. Now only available in black. This removes a lot of information from the chart. Bring back the green/red HLCO price bars.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. suggestion

get the **** ad off the chart page COVERING the symbol search

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show the data between 09/03/21 and 09/23/21, all data between those dates is missing

Show the data between 09/03/21 and 09/23/21, all data between those dates is missing

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Incorrect Data for U-UN.TO Charts

The historical pricing on U-UN.TO charts appears to be incorrect.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve Charts / Data for NEO Exchange securities such as NNRG.NE

The charts for NEO Exchange listed securities such as NNRG.NE and SLVE.NE do not show historical prices; just today's pricing. This needs to be fixed

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Watchlist star button is broken

It opens underneath a layer and you can't click on it anymore,

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please have more intervalls on the stock charts. You have "1 day" and "1 week", but can you please add "3 days" also? This would realy help

Hi, I really love using your stock charts for technical analysis. I think it is much easier to observe and look at than i.e. tradingview. But the 3 to 1 time interval ratio is important to my method which I have learned by Prof. Barry Burns. So would it be too great of an effort for you to please add a "3 day" intervall? And/or add a "3 hours" intervall? I am crossing fingers hoping you can help me out on this. I actually would mean a lot to me. Hope you have a nice day! Best regards, Magnus Edvardsen

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. cross hairs

Cross hairs don't work like old chart...can't figure out how to turn them on. No display of cross hairs. Yahoo...it would be best to beta this stuff and invite users to evaluate and give feedback before rolling-out.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Price information popup box

Many times, when I try to see the information of Open, High, Low, Close price of a bar, the info box disappears too quickly.. it doesn't give me time to look at the numbers.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base