Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Me

I have several reminders set up. I can't remember what they used to say, but now they all say "me" in the 'from' line. I find it really distracting and irritating. First of all, use my name or "Yahoo Reminder." Second, capitalize whatever name is in that box, even if it is Me.

117th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recall

How can I recall sent email?

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. make add contact obvious

make add contact option obvious so don't have to search everywhere

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Vacation response app

There is NO way to set up a vacation response on app!!! Now I have to go get a computer!

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to know my email is seen by the audience or not

I want to sure my email is read or not. It means i want to get notification when my send email to my audience is read.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 希望能有一次全選刪除信件功能,手機的

希望能有一次全選刪除信件功能,手機的app,不然很煩

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Refresh button

You need to have a refresh button so when I delete mail it won’t keep saying the same thing about how much mail I have when I really don’t.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fond

How to change size of type

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tranlation on email

Tranlate emails to english like the old yahoo mail

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to view last page of emails

I have 55,000 emails... I want to go to the last page that will show my oldest email.. how do I do that?

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo Mail Notification Sound Update

I recently turned on all mail notifications in Yahoo Mail for my account only. I'm on a Google Pixel 3XL, with the default sound for notifications set as "none". However, Yahoo mail is playing a notification sound and there does not seem to be any way to deselect that or tell it to use the default sound.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop linking accounts on yahoo mail app because it just shows up as one when you click on manage accounts

I am logged into 3 yahoo accounts on yahoo mail app. I got to click on manage accounts and only one account shows up. All 3 accounts are linked to one account. I don’t want it to do this. It’s annoying. I want to be able to sign out of each one individually. When I sign out of the one primary email all the other emails also sign out.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can’t fix time zone on email

Can’t fix my time zone to show the correct time an email arrived. I’m currently pacific time zone but the system thinks I’m in Europe

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hey advertisers on Yahoo... Anything you put in Yahoo news feed WILL BE COVERED OVER WITH YAHOO NEWS APP POP-UP THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.

Hey Yahoo advertisers and news contributors... After moments, Yahoo covers up the feed with their pop-up and it CANNOT be removed except by exiting Yahoo news. So soo many frustrates potential customers/readers NEVER see your content. Yahoo is more concerned with their agenda, even tho you've paid to be seen. I dont see you, and your content is not being seen. But there is the Yahoo pop-up that EVERYBODY tells yahoo to fix. Empire fail 🕓 always on time.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reply

The way yahoo email is sent up it’s extremely easy to reply to yourself after a few back and forth emails to a person. I’ve used several different email services over the years and this was never remotely an issue with any of them but yahoo. Please adjust this.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why did you have to change Yahoo mail

My email won't open the next message automatically after deleting it goes right back to the inbox with the deleted email still there and after over 2 years of no spam in my inbox I am now getting 3-5 a day.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There should be a system which would congralute the account holder in his birthdays.

Yahoo should sent greating cards or gifts in account holder's birthday.It will strengthen the bond between account holder and yahoo mail.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You can make a money transfer system.

Yahoo,should start a service like google pay.In this way people will easily able to transfer their money.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base