Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need help

Help, help, I can get email from Instagram to reset my Instagram account, so what's problem?

146th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can’t view my calendar In my iPad or app of yahoo

I can’t view my calendar In my iPad or app of yahoo

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact won't open from Yahoo app

I have multiple contacts that are found in the Yahoo andriod app in a Search, but I click on the result and it doesn't show the Contact card to open. It just searches my emails.

Other Contacts I search for work fine, it's only certain ones that don't show a contact card properly.

Fyi the new Contacts system IS HORRIFIC

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have more than one account. I need to be able to view at least up top 3 accounts.

I have a personal account for people that are friends and such. I have another account for businesses, like doctors and such. Then I have an account for my writing career. I need to be able to access all three from one app.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. “Desktop version browsing” of Yahoo Mail on iPadOS 13’s Safari & Chrome browsers

Since your Yahoo Mail App update and the iPadOS 13 launch I am unable to view the “desktop version” of Yahoo Mail on my iPad using Safari and Chrome web browser, in spite of me requesting for the “desktop mobile site version” endlessly.

iPadOS 13’s big promise is “desktop class browsing” on the latest Safari browser. Majority of the websites I view using the Safari browser are showing the desktop versions since the launch of iPadOS 13.

Yahoo Mail keeps forcing the mobile version of mail on Safari and Chrome browser.

Did Yahoo specifically discontinue this option to view full…

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your post.

Can you please respond in a comment to the post the answer to the following question:

Are you using an external keyboard or mouse with your iPad when accessing Yahoo Mail?

Thank you!
    Yahoo Mail Support

6. How do I make the font larger?

Make size bigger. Too small. Hard to read, see

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to group emails by sender, date or subject

We should be able to group our emails by sender date or subject to make it easier to delete emails. I get multiple emails from the same sender on the same day and its easier to delete those emails if you group them and then we're able to delete all the emails at once. It has become increasingly stressful and annoying just to be able to delete multiple emails.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Swipe

Swipe should be set up for user option left or right swipe. Select from all options: SPAM, DELETE, READ, FILE TO,

USERS HAVE DIFFERENT PREFERWNCES.
    THIS CAN BE CHANGED UNDER SETTINGS/SWIPE. EASY FIND.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recall

How can I recall sent email?

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 信箱收件區設一鍵清空

「信箱收件箱」能不能設定一鍵清空啊!5000多封是要刪多久!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo Mail Notification Sound Update

I recently turned on all mail notifications in Yahoo Mail for my account only. I'm on a Google Pixel 3XL, with the default sound for notifications set as "none". However, Yahoo mail is playing a notification sound and there does not seem to be any way to deselect that or tell it to use the default sound.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hey advertisers on Yahoo... Anything you put in Yahoo news feed WILL BE COVERED OVER WITH YAHOO NEWS APP POP-UP THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.

Hey Yahoo advertisers and news contributors... After moments, Yahoo covers up the feed with their pop-up and it CANNOT be removed except by exiting Yahoo news. So soo many frustrates potential customers/readers NEVER see your content. Yahoo is more concerned with their agenda, even tho you've paid to be seen. I dont see you, and your content is not being seen. But there is the Yahoo pop-up that EVERYBODY tells yahoo to fix. Empire fail 🕓 always on time.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reply

The way yahoo email is sent up it’s extremely easy to reply to yourself after a few back and forth emails to a person. I’ve used several different email services over the years and this was never remotely an issue with any of them but yahoo. Please adjust this.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding hotmail, .net, tivejo, ms, email services

How is work comming along on adding hotmail.com, @net.com, @tivejo.com, @ms.com, email services? More of an all in one email service

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a block them option like everything else but nah,email accounts dont qualify,********..sick of constant bodgey emails from sick twisted

Stop talking ****,every person is harassed in every email account but we cannot block the sender,work it out for **** sake,its easy,fb can do it with people and messages..l am sick of not being able to do anything about this because of complete lack of options..lm sick of reporting spam that keeps on appearing in my inbox from same senders,**** get with the times,like l said fb and half the apps out there can do it,so why should we not have that option..

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide option for opening two different yahoo email addresses on the same browser in different tabs of the browser.

Provide option for opening two different yahoo email addresses on the same browser in different tabs of the browser.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to change font size for Yahoo Mail

Having the ability to change font size when typing an email would be great.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base