Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Facebook

can recovering my Facebook account with Yahoo email can still be used, I ask that you please send a Facebook account recovery code soon, thank you

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  111 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. seriously? now HUGE picture ads in the middle of my inbox? seriously?

i, along with many others, are ready to find a new e-mail provider at this point.
    TAKE THE ADS OUT OF OUR INBOX YOU GREEDY ****S!!!?
    i am so sick of yahoo at this point ....

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is there not a delete inbox option?!?!?!

Create a delete all button for your inbox!!!!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make deleted email recovery allow user to go back further than 7 days

Trying to recover deleted email thread from 6 months ago and cannot. Seems like this should be easily doable.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  167 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give me my old emails back

I had emails from my grandmother on here who passed away. Tons and tons of them. They’re all just gone, without a warning.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove the huge picture ads! I get already junk mails and emails with pictures, I don’t need an ad in the middle of my email when I open it.

Remove these HUGE ADS! I have enough junk email with ads why do I need to see HUGE ADS inside my email? When my email is private. Are you looking into our emails? Because the HUGE ADS are related to my mail. STOP the HUGE ADS!

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Redo the way conversations are stored

I am continually losing or unable to find emails that are part of a chain because of the way they display or to be more accurate don’t display when I search. They should all display in one large page instead of each individual email with no details about what’s inside. It’s a huge time waster. Also the search drop-down windows that used to exist allowed you to search by name and by date. The search window does not yield all of the emails that it should. Sometimes I have to use multipleSearch words in order to find all the emails…

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Password

Allow me to change my password when I choose to, not when yahoo DICTATES it!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I hate that pop-up about notifications

Please get rid of that pop-up on the mobile version of mail. I don't want notifications, I have said "not now" every time I check my mail, and by "not now" I mean "not ever, forever." I want to check my email at my convenience, rather than being pestered at inconvenient times. There should be a way to disable this and every other nuisance pop-up.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How do you export contacts without the ... button.

You can't export contacts if your contacts page lacks the more options button, especially on a mobile browser.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Re-adding acts easier

I was having issues signing into my gmail so I removed it, then when I tried to re-add it , it kept saying can’t retry later but it did not even give me a box to put my password for that account

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. “Desktop version browsing” of Yahoo Mail on iPadOS 13’s Safari & Chrome browsers

Since your Yahoo Mail App update and the iPadOS 13 launch I am unable to view the “desktop version” of Yahoo Mail on my iPad using Safari and Chrome web browser, in spite of me requesting for the “desktop mobile site version” endlessly.

iPadOS 13’s big promise is “desktop class browsing” on the latest Safari browser. Majority of the websites I view using the Safari browser are showing the desktop versions since the launch of iPadOS 13.

Yahoo Mail keeps forcing the mobile version of mail on Safari and Chrome browser.

Did Yahoo specifically discontinue this option to view full…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your post.

Can you please respond in a comment to the post the answer to the following question:

Are you using an external keyboard or mouse with your iPad when accessing Yahoo Mail?

Thank you!
    Yahoo Mail Support

16. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Put it back how it was

Put it back how it was, the new format is awful!

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Facebook And Yahoo

Hello yahoo and facebook why you both can't conect with my account? I was lose my facebook pasword and need verifikasi than i did'nt accept any code from facebook to my yahoo mail. Please help me

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Restore all my deleted mail by you without my knowledge how can you delete all my inbox messages

Without my permission you deleted all my inbox mails restor asap very important files deleted

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. return to classic view asap, I hate such new look

at least give me an opportunity to choose the old format!!

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  355 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base