Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 80th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pls removed your news feed that you post in my account.

i dont like the news feed you post in my account. Pls removed it.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. is there an auto reply for when I'm unable to check my email?

is there an auto reply for when I'm unable to check my email?

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. full message preview on forward mail

I am not able to read the full email message chain on forwarded messages. The option button to click to “view full message” hides under the line items to forward, reply, etc. Also, scrolling down with in messages has been difficult and when typing a new message it will allow you to type the first few letter and then moves above that line while typing.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Block sender/domain

There's got to be a better way to block senders and domains, unless Yahoo is purposefully keeping that function weak. We should be able to do this from the app and it should not require using the full browser and switching to the old email platform. The spam filter is terrible and I want to manually block emails that keep getting through.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo mail nuances

Firstly, the buttons that appear at the bottom when an email is checked don't always appear or sometimes they don't show up fully.

Secondly, it takes a while for the screen to go back to the Inbox after composing a message. Sometimes it gets stuck in the Draft folder and I have to refresh it.

Thirdly, I've just noticed my inbox count showing up as -2, yes minus 2! I captured a screenshot but there's no way to upload it.

Lastly, the process of reporting issues is pants.

I'm using a Google Pixel (first generation), Android 8.1.0, and Yahoo Mobile.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can’t you get an email without an email?

You should be able to get an email without an email what if you never had one before that’s very stupid !

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Group conversation option

When i select group conversation view for my mails, latest mail is seen at the bottom. Actually it should be like latest mail should be visible at the top and the older ones below that as per ageing. It is really difficult to reach to latest mail in such a sequence.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Where do set an away message? I can’t find it under settings.

Bring back easier access to away message settings

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BRING BACK OLD FORMAT

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT!! WHERE I THE LIT OF FIELDS DOWN THE SIDE OF THE PAGE??? WHY SPEND TIME SEARCHING FOR THEM?? WHOSE CRAZY IDEA WAS THIS?? BAD ENOUGH WHEN USING A PHONE, NOW THE COMPUTER TOO???

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Listen to our delete all ema

Listen to our "delete all messages" idea...

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Log off

Not having a "Log off" button is just totally Unsat.
    Because logging off this mobile browser does Not log me off Yahoo. Again is Unsat.
    Bring it back and Sack the guy who thought it was a good idea not to have it.
    Also, this " one more tap " you speak of doesn't happen on this mobile browser I'm using.
    Do it yesterday!!
    Thank you

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Missing link back to Inbox

After I send a message, there's no link to return to the Inbox. I must open my bookmarks, go back to the log-in page, and log in again to resume using YM.

(Also, why is YM making me log in again just to post this? I'm already logged in—I got here by tapping "Send Feedback" in my YM account.)

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I couldn’t import facebook contact on it

How can i import facebook on it

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to attach Notes for all email.

Mobile or desktop: function to attach notes and summary to Each received incoming email and drafted email. in the inbox or draft box, option to access each note and summary before reading detail of email content.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The new mail doesn't let me mark mail as Not Spam

When I went to my spam folder lots of normal mail was there. When I tried to mark it as Not Spam, that option was greyed out and would not work. Please give me back the old mail that actually worked.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. e-mail como fazer pra canselar um e-mail ja enviado ao destinatario

Email como fazer pra cancelar um e-mail enviado ao destinatário
    Yahoo tem essa opção .não encontrei.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo version classique

S'il vous plaît veuillez dès aujourd'hui remettre l'ancienne version classique car je suis bloquée
    Je ne sais plus envoyer un package de 50 mail car une des adresses est erronée
    De plus l'on ne sais plus afficher les 50 mails et effacer la déficiente
    Merci

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto forward or auto categorize

Provide the option to automatically forward or categorize emails that fit established criteria.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base