Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

871 results found

1. BAYAREA CHICO TU MUCH BLUFF NOT ENOUGH SOLID PLATOONS MEADITE HEAT FOR PLOTS UP THE GARBAGE AGE BLITCHES TU SHANNON JOHNSON PACKAGE AMERICAN

BAYAREA CHICO TU MUCH BLUFF NOT ENOUGH SOLID PLATOONS MEADITE HEAT FOR PLOTS UP THE GARBAGE AGE BLITCHES TU SHANNON JOHNSON PACKAGE AMERICAN CARTEL

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 😈

Hey am here too

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What are you thinking ? Is someone control you

Does someone control your thinking ? It feels like someone both in your body or on tv controlled your ideas and thinking. How do we get help to control your own human ideas and your own thinking for people for all human ?

Abdull Tarzi
    Did messenger or power man have very short hair and now you must have short hair for man ? Did woman power have strong longer hair and now you must-have long woman hair ? The answer let man and woman controls your own hair over millinium. Abdull Tarzi

Important
    You control your own body.
    It…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Written and writter is very important work and should get help

The writer or written information that people need are very important. The writer helps people and we must help the witter. We will have to make sure the written work of someone is getting people to read it especially if it is important. We want people to see the work of writters and drawings. They need some better funds for the writter because we will be safer and more healthy. I have written a lot of good ideas and thinking in the internet and in person. Abdull Tarzi

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How can you control your own human body and more safer for you to control

Did messenger or power man have very short hair and now you must have short hair for man ? Did woman power have strong longer hair and now you must-have long woman hair ? The answer let man and woman controls your own hair over millinium. Abdull Tarzi

Important
    You control your own body.
    It feels like human body is Controlled and your human body functions are controlled. Can we get your own body more for you to control your own human body and your own functions like breath talk read write hear to sleep wake up dream energy and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can small group a company or government control all human behavior ?

The government or small group or business should not control human behavior. Example the government uses gun jail wars to change human life should end. Or company invents drug or illness virus like corona covid aids cancer to make more vaccines make a lot of money and this is illigal could be happening. The weather climate could be one government or city or place or buisness and should be for all human to make the weather. The animals aywan may be safer for both human and animals in zoo but now live by human. So we have to let people…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can small group a company or government control all human behavior ?

The government or small group or business should not control human behavior. Example the government uses gun jail wars to change human life should end. Or company invents drug or illness virus like corona covid aids cancer to make more vaccines make a lot of money and this is illigal could be happening. The weather climate could be one government or city or place or buisness and should be for all human to make the weather. The animals aywan may be safer for both human and animals in zoo but now live by human. So we have to let people…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do you do different things and healthy or not so healthy due to your hair cuts

Do people use different style and different ways to live with their hair style or hair cuts ?
    Who likes to live well. Who likes to live safe. Who likes to live little weird.

All because of your hair cuts you do so many things and some things are fine and some are bad things. Short hair one way actions. Long hair a different action. Females and men may act because of their hair styles. Woman today have longer hair. Man has shorter hair today. So what type of hair do you have and that kind of hair do you…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Life is good.

We can choose bad in world universe. We can choose good positive enough right in world universe. What do you choose ?

Life is good and life is bad. Choose what kind of life you want to be 🎆🎇🎁🎒🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥💝🎊🎊🎄🎊🔮🎁🎁👻⛪🏯🏰🚄✈🚊🚅🚊🛵🇬🇧📿🕍🛵🕌🏬🏯🌃🏥🏩💈✈✈🚤🛥🏘🛣🚐🚖🚕🚜🚲🚲🛤🔰🕋🛵🌆🕋🇷🇺🛴📿📿🛴
    What news do you see. New or old. You show us. Also be smart. News is new good positive kind. The systems for human ensan should be good honest thoughts and kind peaceful life and health. Abdull Tarzi

What kind of life do you really want ? Human life or not so human life ? Can we live well and have…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need information on human life and population

What kind of life do you really want ? Human life or not so human life ? Can we live well and have intelligent life be healthy and live more like human ? What can you do to make life a real life for human to 1. To see with good 2 eyes vision 2. To move walk sit stand lay stand 3. To talk write hear read 4. To think and breath.

Should I get book or internet site or both? You can help make good info and internet or and book for me in human life or human…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So you have good idea ask the public people

We want help for first country people the Afghan Pashto people who live in Afghanistan in America in India in Germany in Russia where the first nation pashto Afghanistan people living any place are held against their choices in many areas. There are Persian and many Persians. There are some other races. We want homes and place to live for Afghan Pashto people and their family . Abdull Tarzi

If you help your first country you have life. You took our homes and our country and you can not give us our human lives a nation and home for Afghans…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Was Ross Perot America about Persian holding Afghans in many places

We want help for first country people the Afghan Pashto people who live in Afghanistan in America in India in Germany in Russia where the first nation pashto Afghanistan people living any place are held against their choices in many areas. There are Persian and many Persians. There are some other races. We want homes and place to live for Afghan Pashto people and their family . Abdull Tarzi

Be glad and be kind and be kind and be glad People. We want kind safety good human mind and good human body. We really want freindly peaceful safer lives for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We want help with new human rules laws. You can not get these laws from only Afghanistan people

Example There is animals aywan. This is noy only America France Russia Pakistan India Afghanistan Mexico Iran European German Italy thing ...eating meat from animals and cooking is everyone in the world. . There is gun jail. Some family do not have room in the house. We have pain some lies from Corona covid aids. You are in charge as individual all person to make human laws so we see safe. One person rule like home or President or job or lawyer is not good or right. This is about human and your rules laws. What you do can make…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You need to write too. You put baby inside you eat animals pregnancy we want millions billions animals and human and aliens do not people

All you do is eat. All you do is yell at human. Please you help write the rules and you need help. We will not write rules. Abdull Tarzi

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How are people living

What is laws and healthy lives for people about ? Human body vision 100 things. 100 nature. 100 World things. 100 family people. 100 universe. 100 things human vision and what you see. 50% human. 50% everything. We may use 10 things x 100 each = 1000 laws and things. 500 human life and 500 everything. So what is laws and healthy lives about ? People and things and nature universe. Everyone is laws and healthy lives and you can help participate. Information is very important. To see with good vision to walk sit stand lay and to move and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to write human rules laws and information

What is laws and healthy lives for people about ? Human body vision 100 things. 100 nature. 100 World things. 100 family people. 100 universe. 100 things human vision and what you see. 50% human. 50% everything. We may use 10 things x 100 each = 1000 laws and things. 500 human life and 500 everything. So what is laws and healthy lives about ? People and things and nature universe. Everyone is laws and healthy lives and you can help participate. Information is very important. To see with good vision to walk sit stand lay and to move and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do you ever bother your mom dad or family

Well we have to see what the life is for your family and you. Age kid could be 1 to 20 or 1 to 25 age. Adults age 25 to 100 adult or 20 to 200 age adult. We like to see people live more healthy better with family and friends. Abdull Tarzi

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. People Life and good ideas good rules

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How can we have better vision to see.

We like to have better safer healthy vision to see. We like 1 World 1 nation 1 Doonya 1 Watan for free thoughtful healthy most intelligent people. We want good current 20\ 20 vision that could change to 1 eye right and 1 eye left healthy vision for our life. Abdull Tarzi aka Al Tarzi year is 2020. We like good human information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One of my brothers got wife and kid with Trump Ghani

One of my brother got wife and kid with Trump. The other got wife with Bush and child with Trump Ghani . My sister got man divorced and 2 kids with Trump Ghani. Some man named Craig got wife and kid my neighbor. Me and some got no body yet. Abdull Tarzi aka Al Tarzi

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base