Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn the comments section back on!

Otherwise you are going to lose most of the readers!

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo is garbage for removing the comments section.

What yahoo just did is censorship. Very stupid idea to remove the comments section, it was the only interesting thing about your garbage website. Put the comments section back you dickheads, and accept the fact that the left wing agenda is on its way out in this country. Ya little crybabys.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No need to go to yahoo now there is no comments

Good! bye. if I wanted to read propaganda I would get the nytimes. Now there is no comment section to counter the articles misrepresentation of facts. So no need to see you bs ads and all you “news” articles.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. censorship is wrong. you are going to find out that the comment section is the only reason your customers are here. get woke go broke

censorship is wrong. you are going to find out that the comment section is the only reason your customers are here. get woke go broke

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Turn comments back on.

Comments were the only reason to visit this website.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Turn on comments

The comment section is the appeal of Yahoo news articles. It allows us to share our experiences and beliefs. It allows allows people who have looked into a topic more to share additional information. Preventing the free flow of ideas is not helping society.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Open up comments

I come to yahoo for comments so closing them significantly lowers my satisfaction with you- open them back up please.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop preventing FREE SPEECH. Simple. Thanks! That would be awesome!

Stop preventing FREE SPEECH. Simple. Thanks! That would be awesome!

I seen how you have stopped comments. Why? That makes no sense! Americans NEED to see how crazy Democrats are!! Let them speak!

Why hide their comments?!?

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I will leave yahoo forever. Comments makes it worth reading.

Keep the comments I will stay leave them away I will leave

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Find new jobs

Do you think censoring your comment section will get you more readers? The only reason people not part of the woke cult read your heavily biased articles are the comments. Your comrades who follow your shared authoritative dogma have a million other options with far better interfaces than you can manage. Your woke reporters aren't nearly as popular either.

I know these facts will fall on deaf ears (your terrible reporting is proof of that) but I'd figure I'd give any Yahoo employee reading this a suggestion anyways. Find new jobs before the website can no longer employ you. They…

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Censorship

Your censorship of our views because they are not in line with your tilted views only shows you, the media, are really the biggest abuser of the 1st amendment..so bias and unexcepting of our views...sad how far the media has fallen...yes you are fake news..

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Free speech

Stop with the one sided articles. Yahoo is going out on a limb to silence our free speech.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Everyone switch to Fox News

Everyone switch to Fox News for your homepage. It’s great to actually see pro Trump and pro American articles written by real journalists who aren’t pushing a narrative. Unlike Yahoo which is all anti Trump ALL the time. And they allow comments, unlike Yahoo which stifles free speech and doesn’t allow dissenting opinions

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. REAL NEWS

I'm so very sick of your articles – do you really think we care what J Lo is wearing? Do you think we care that Taylor Swift is coming out with a Christmas song??? Do you really think we care what Colin Kaepernick is doing? I have so had it with Yahoo, and happy I've found the Fox News app – at least they report The news going on in the world, and not silly Frou Frou articles!! 🙄

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Liberals way of silencing the Majority

I could always tell that yahoo was a liberal platform, but didn’t think they would try to silence the conservative view point. I always enjoyed reading the comments about the **** yahoo would put on here but now I see you guys are far left trying to silence us. Trump will win again :-) So how about being the bigger person and let us talk! This an America.... I thought

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo News is a JOKE

Yahoo news is a farce. A liberal hackhole full of fake, phony articles that support their far left narrative. This pathetic site is beyond satire, it’s a sad parody of itself. Yahoo took away the comments so people with intelligence can’t mock the stupidity of the middle school “Journalists “ they employ

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Far Far LEFT Yahoo Despises America

Yahoo’s news feed is a good study in insanity. Yahoo and their liberal minions prove daily that they are exactly what’s wrong with our country. The anti Trump, anti American “News” articles they post Are hysterically embarrassing. Click bait headlines intended to draw you in, instead draw you OUT the second the article opens. Most of these so called news pieces look and read as if they were written by 8 year olds with a crayola. The constant bombardment of panic stricken COVID-19 articles scream of fake hysteria Intended solely to frighten liberal sheep 🐑. If I had a dollar…

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No comment= no traffic

Dam you Verizon! Yo had to ruined YAHOO, will for anyone looking for an alternative, use app called " news voice" they have a well active comment section and unbiased news.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base