Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Why are yiu posting my receipts from my mobile service provider to Yahoo shopping?

I. Have been fighting with my TV abd mobile service provider; Dialog, for not emaoling my bills to my vis my email address as they have been doing for decades. Then I found them posted at Yahoo Shopping! What have my bills to do on Yahoo Shopping? I never shop! Please re-divery my bills and receipts to my email address correctly. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Comment section

How come when I leave a comment on an article I am no longer able to return to that articles comment section. You have sent me emails to inform me that someone has replied to my comment and I cannot reopen that comment section to see or reply back to them. I am allowed multiple access to comments when I do not comment, so what’s going on?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Need help

Hey need to sign into my yahoo mail account *@yahoo.com but everytime i do it asks me to look for a code in my old phone number that i no longer have can i get a link go sign into it please my other yahoo account is *@yahoo.com thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. WHY THE * IS IT SO DAM HARDBTO SIGN IN TO MY GOD DAM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE???? WTF????

WHY THE **** IS IT SO DAM HARD TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE??? *????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Press releases not showing up.

ARS.CN Ares Strategic mining
    The companies press releases and news are not showing up on their company page even though the company has many press releases frequently.
    How can we get these to show up under News or press releases when viewing this company through Yahoo finance.
    See their new releases link here-
    https://www.aresmining.com/news

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base