Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disabling comments is CENSORSHIP.

The comments section is what makes yahoo unique. Removing the comments removes the ability to have a discussion. I have no problem leaving yahoo behind after more than 20 years. Do you really want people to switch to the services offered at Google?

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re Enable Comments

All comments have been removed. The ability to comment on any story has been removed. I have seen people crying that most of the comments in the comments section was anti Left Wing. Well maybe that tells you that most of the average person is not Left wing. Please re enable the comment section to all news stories. The comments are the reason I read the stories in the 1st place. There are PLENTY of other options out there for people to get their news. If you really want to drive people away, then be my guest.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the comment section so people can get the trut in your leftists articles.

Too many misleading articles that leave out the truth or take things out of context. People are to quick to call everything racists. Just because you disagree doesn't mean its racist

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I miss the comments section

Bring back the comments! They are the only reason I read Yahoo news! They were so entertaining. I think it’s important to see opposing opinions. That’s what free speech is all about!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No more yahoo news now that you have removed comments. Comments provided more honesty than your biased articles.

Yahoo articles are biased so reading the comments is how to get truth. So no comments no more Yahoo news on my page. Oh BTW your survey is biased as well. Freedom of speech is not the yahoo way.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Npr is better alternative to yahoo after comments turned off. Boycott yahoo

No more groups no more comments go to NPR AND FORGET YAHOO 4EVER after this obviousbattemot to sway the public in an election year

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back the comments

It’s so painfully obvious why you got rid of the comments. You started to realize how much in the minority you propagandists are and couldn’t take the heat. No matter though. I’ll never come here again. Not only that, I’ll never vote for a Democrat again. The party of hate, looting, burning, rioting, assault and lies can go straight to **** and so can you. Enjoy!

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back comments.

You just proved wh at we always knew.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring Back The Comments. The News is so fake and slanted against the Conservative Right. The comments are the only way to fight back

Too much leftist Democrat propaganda.
    The comment section is the only way to get a conservative opinion out there and fight back against the Left

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you dont turn the comments section back on i will no longer be using yahoo for my news

If you dont turn the comments section back on. You will lose me as s reader. Are you a communist, a fascist?....i believe we have a right to know and speak out....the mob has numbers!...the mob has power!

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back comments AND STOP CENSORING THEM COMPLETELY

I want the comments brought back AND I WANT THERE TO BE NO CENSORING OF THEM AT ALL

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Done

I’m deleting Yahoo News app and will find something else since you don’t care about my and everyone else’s opinions, I won’t care about yours (and I guarantee I am not the only one). See ya yahoos

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unbelievable

It is ridiculously cowardly for you (Yahoo!) to disable your comments section because you obviously think too many readers do not share your core values and beliefs. That is the only explanation that makes sense for taking that part of your forum out. I’m sure too many snowflakes complained about their ‘feelings’ being hurt because of a differing opinion and you totally caved to their whim. PATHETIC YAHOO!

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Turn on comments

The articles featured on Yahoo News are so one sided that the reactions from the public are necessary to provide balance. The comments in the reaction section consistently disagree with the leftist propaganda Yahoo attempts to push, so Yahoo is censoring public opinion. It’s a clear attempt to silence the conservative majority and continue to spread an unbalanced liberal view.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When will the comments be turned back on?

When will the comments be turned back on?

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back comments. You shut our voice off.

I'm done with yahoo until you bring back comments

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If you do not allow for comments by the 15 of August I will be switching to another browser

You are not allowing comments, so by taking this away, you are doing Trumps work and I will go elsewhere

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base