Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disabling comments is CENSORSHIP.

The comments section is what makes yahoo unique. Removing the comments removes the ability to have a discussion. I have no problem leaving yahoo behind after more than 20 years. Do you really want people to switch to the services offered at Google?

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re Enable Comments

All comments have been removed. The ability to comment on any story has been removed. I have seen people crying that most of the comments in the comments section was anti Left Wing. Well maybe that tells you that most of the average person is not Left wing. Please re enable the comment section to all news stories. The comments are the reason I read the stories in the 1st place. There are PLENTY of other options out there for people to get their news. If you really want to drive people away, then be my guest.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the comment section so people can get the trut in your leftists articles.

Too many misleading articles that leave out the truth or take things out of context. People are to quick to call everything racists. Just because you disagree doesn't mean its racist

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I miss the comments section

Bring back the comments! They are the only reason I read Yahoo news! They were so entertaining. I think it’s important to see opposing opinions. That’s what free speech is all about!

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Your suggestion box really doesn't matter does it?

It's funny that you have a feedback section. You must only have it on here to let people think you actually care about their opinions. When you want our opinions you'll give them to us, won't you Yahoo? You don't care about free speech or free thought. You disabled comments sections because you found that the majority of people using your site did not agree with the leftist lies you spew. I hope you go out of business, I know you won't, but the world would be a better place without you.

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Really?

So let me get this straight, only White people are racist? At least according to yahoo they are. All these stupid stories of how White people do things to black people and apparently that's against the law. Are there some new laws that I don't know about that say you can be arrested for what you say? What ever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me? Get over it, get on with life. And stop capitalizing black, its poor grammar!

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bunch of $h!t

Story about teacher being suspended cause he called Floyd a criminal. He was a criminal! Just speaking the truth. What ever happened to freedom of speech?

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your suggestion box really doesn't matter does it?

It's funny that you have a feedback section. You must only have it on here to let people think you actually care about their opinions. When you want our opinions you'll give them to us, won't you Yahoo? You don't care about free speech or free thought. You disabled comments sections because you found that the majority of people using your site did not agree with the leftist lies you spew. I hope you go out of business, I know you won't, but the world would be a better place without you.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quit catering to the cry babies

Yahoo caters to the minority. Quit catering to the thin skinned cry babies who frequent your site. If they can't handle it let them move on. Your disclaimer below says it all, create a safe place...liberals need safe spaces, those of us who are adults, know that if we don't like something we just move on.
    Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CENSORSHIP

Maybe you should stop posting stupid articles that aim to mislead, that way you wouldn't have to support censorship and disable the comments sections. Yahoo is stupid. Every article on this thing is a joke. Every. Single. One.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No more yahoo news now that you have removed comments. Comments provided more honesty than your biased articles.

Yahoo articles are biased so reading the comments is how to get truth. So no comments no more Yahoo news on my page. Oh BTW your survey is biased as well. Freedom of speech is not the yahoo way.

81st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Comments.

Bring back the freaking comments. That's all.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Real News

Stop filling your page with false information, biased information and reports from biased reporters whom only write about what they feel is correct and news worthy. Where is the article about the lunatic, racist, left wing teacher going off on a police officer!?!? Seems stories like this disappear. Are our gov't dictators watching you?? Who is in who's pocket?

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No more coronavirus stories

I don't want to hear about coronavirus stories or Andrew Cuomo he's a despicable human being who killed numerous old people

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Buh bye, Yahoo! BRING BACK COMMENTS

Hate yahoo now. I never read the news here because yahoo thinks it’s ok to control us

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back comments

Bring back comments before we all just leave this site for good.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base