Notes on the new version of Yahoo Mail
I managed to get my account to revert to the old version until a few days ago. Now I have specific notes for the designers.
(1) The Trash icon for individual messages needs to go back where it was, next to the Search icon.
(2) Everything is too slow, needs to speed up to match the old version.
(3) I don't use Archive, but the Move, Delete, and Spam buttons at the top should move back to the left, if possible. Too much moving of the cursor on computer. Seems fine on iphone though.
(4) On iphone I don't seem to be able to tag a message as Spam - it stays in my inbox.
I'll add more notes later. I use Firefox on an iMac and iPhone.
(7) If I copy text from one of my emails into another email the formatting goes crazy.
(6) Oh, and very important - please either return the arrows on answered and forwarded emails or link them somehow to the replies and forwards!
(5) I wish you would show the number of messages in the Spam folder on the main page. So many Yahoo Group messages are tagged as spam erroneously, and I need to see them while they are still fresh (checking for lost pets). Even if you indicated that the folder isn't empty, that would help.