New Mail Basic Beta

Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. can't block just the @whatever anymore have to have the soandso@whatever it sucks I have 50 from one place with different spam

can't block just the @whatever anymore have to have the soandso@whatever it sucks I have 50 from one place with different spam first names before the @ put it BACK We put some hope in that y'all could fix all this spam, I report it and it's back the next day, nothing done. I feel sorry for very old people trying to learn, can you imagine how much they get scammed through yahoo and gmail and hotmail, none care that's for sure

480th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Back the old Classic email. This one is terrible.

Why does Yahoo always have to change. Also, why doesn't Yahoo let you decide on what you'd like to keep or change. To change without the users approval is really a bad move on Yahoo's part. Please give me back my old email and please ask me if I like a change next time. I want the old version back!!!!

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Moving emails to folders is ridiculous without having a scroll down bar and using the arrow. If you have a lot of files it takes way to long

Moving emails to folders is ridiculous without having a scroll down bar and using the arrow. If you have a lot of files it takes way to long

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The old version of Yahoo Mail is much better.

The old version of Yahoo Mail is much better. Please stop changing something allready good !!!

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. tell me how to make the font in my mailbox better. i am having a hard time reading it!!

i cannot read my email because the font is too small, and i can't find anywhere to make it larger.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How do I stop these stupid pop ups in my Yahoo mail. I can't delete or move my mail without these pop ups

How do I stop these stupid pop ups in my Yahoo mail. I can't delete or move my mail without these pop up

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My options of text fronts have being disable, how can i retrieve it then back

My options of text have being disable, how can i retrieve it then back

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I like the new version, but DO NOT LIKE that it does not show an e-mail recipient's address as letters are typed. Please restore.

With the old version, as you type an e-mail recipients name or address into an e-mail address line, all possible addressee's info appeared. You could then easily select the intended recipient. Now you have to know the exact e-mail address stored in your contact file because the new version does not populate or show any possible recipients info. This is no good. PLEASE RESTORE.
    And it would be nice to know you've received this request and intend to do something. Thanks, danoyer@yahoo.com

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can improve yahoo mail, by stop forcing people to change, with no other option available. The new look is horrible.

You can improve yahoo mail, by stop forcing people to change, with no other option available. The new look is horrible. Paying people thousands of dollars for ****.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FONT IS TOO SMALL!!!

FONT IS TOOOO SMALL!!!! What's wrong with you people???

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. QUIT CHANGING MY EMAIL!!

Return my email back to the OLD VERSION. You took away all the great features. Bring back the old version, please, please

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm tired of loosing what works for me. I'm checking out Google

I'm tired of loosing what works for me. I'm checking out Google

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. your idea's suck let the people decide what mail they want, and after they decide leave it alone.

sick and tired of you people doing what you want and ***** the people that use it.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ditto....go back to the old Yahoo message...I stored data on the back pages ALL LOST BECAUSE NO ONE NOTIFIED OF CHANGES!!!!!U

WHY DID YOU CHANGE SOMETHING WAS WASN'T BROKEN....NEW TECH GUY JUSTIFYING THEIR JOB???

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail Basic Beta

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base