Noble Basic

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail for Mobile feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail for Mobile experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Where did all my folders go???? Where's all my emails?? I want my emails back!!!

Give us back our emails would be A GREAT start. This is why I moved to Gmail, things disappear from Yahoo mail now everything disappeared from my Yahoo email account! I had important stuff saved in folders and organized, now it's a blank slate I NEVER have permission for, & Yahoo has my Gmail address... If this isn't resolved in a couple days I'm deleting my Yahoo account & going all over socal medias about this. What was mine was taken and that's wrong, esp without any authorization or notification.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Settings for mail on mobile website

Settings are almost nonexistent. I want to manage my Disposable Addresses, others have commented that they want to manage their filters.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switch back to old Yahoo. Having problems signing in evev though I enter correct password!

I am having problems loging in. I double check to make sure it's correct but when I hit enter I am taken back to the log in email. Now I have to enter an incorrect password then correct password before I'm able to access my email. Fix it!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I really dislike your new model. It’s more cumbersome and the font too small. I like the Inbox link to be right at the top, not after 3

Make the font larger. Layout the side bar with links to inbox, spam, etc. the way it was before, with inbox at the top. Move settings and other 2nnow at top to the bottom. Don’t need to show preview of message, just Subject line.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I don't want the stupid mobile version you idiots. I would have changed if i wanted to.

I would have been using the mobile version if it was decent but I specifically don't want it on my tablet. Idiots quit changing my email without asking. Do your programmers have nothing better to do than annoy their loyal users? The desktop version is much better on tablet. STOP TRYING TO FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN!!!!!!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please all my ails are deleted. How can I get them

Please my ol emails are lost how can I retrievethem

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Were are my email contacts

Where are my email contacts

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pls give a button in Inbox to select all messages

People are giving good feedback, but you are not improving. Pls get better Software people to redo the entire Yahoo Mail. This is not working. Old Yahoo Mail was my favourite. Now it is totally ruined. Pls pls do something!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Color

This new purple is HORRIBLE

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go to next Oldest message after delete option

Add option to go to Next Older Message after Delete or Move an email, rather than send me back to the Email list. Every other email app has this, including old Yahoo Mail Andriod app and still Yahoo mail desktop.

It's the one reason I DON'T use Yahoo Mail andriod app. Why push users away?

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do not allow unsolicited messages

Messages from unknown members and entities are received, to unsubscribe, mail has to be opened, it may pose a threat, as it may contain bugs also it may steal financial/Banking details/information.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Move the stupid spam button!!!!'

Could you please move the stupid spam button!!!!! Whenever I'm trying to trash emails I mark them as spam and then a bunch of emails I want get sent to spam so I have to spend time going through it and marking everything as not spam!!!!!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Folder order

While I wholeheartedly agree with what seems the majority of comments that you make way too many changes to the email system format, I have too much experience with Yahoo to think you are going to listen to your users. (I didn't pick Yahoo, by the way, I was with AT&T.)

However, if you are going to change productively something, change the order of the display of folders.

What is the most likely folder I want next? Inbox.

Why is it fourth?

What is the least likely function I want while in the middle of doing email? Sign out.

Why…

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. sending email

In mobile mode, frequently if I ttake too long to type, it wiil give me error code when I try to send ! It will say server connection failed or something similar. If I hit back key, I lose the whole thing and have to start over. Can it save a draft after type - ing so you do not have to retype the whole thing ! You do not know in advance if the connection will fail (? )

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How do i delete 7,000 plus inbox messages

Can I delete them all at one time??

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Harap pihak yahoo menyediakan pilihan untuk konsultasi pemulihan kata sandi saat no.hp yang terdaftar sudah tidak aktif lagi

Saat saya memilih "hubungi spesialis yahoo" pada pusat bantuan, tidak ada pilihan untuk tahap selanjutnya. Dan hanya akan balik ke tahap pertama terus. Saya harap pihak yahoo akan segera menghubungi saya melalui email saya ini utk mengetahui apa saja yang harus saya lakukan untuk memulihkan email yang lupa kata sandi

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Noble Basic

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base