Skip to content

Yahoo Mail B4

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Quit offering it as a free and viable e-mail platform when it is no longer either.

Adding an additional email, mduceatt@gmail.com has proven so difficult
    I am in search of a replacement. You, YAHOO, by limiting customer support to a fee-based service, have crippled your product making it completely useless. But, that appears as your ultimate goal.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. brandoncleuck@yahoo.com, brandoncmoore@aol.com, brandondalton6419@yahoo.com, brandondnd@sprint.blackberry.net, brandongrant12345@yahoo.com,

Attention / From the World Bank
    RE/NO: 002-Rbs/0047/2015

Attention

Payment Notification Urgent:

Sorry for the delay in sending this message, We were checking over some files and packages in the office and we discover an ATM CARD which was addressed on your name, (I think it is a winning/Inheritances funds) I believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or individual about this said funds to be deliver to you through an (ATM CARD) but I do not have any idea why it was on hold at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the…

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. THE WORST and THE MOST FRUSTRATED EXPERIENCE EVER with YAHOO MAIL & YAHOO FINANCE

A picture can describe a thousand words;
    My comment can describe a billion (uncountable) FRUSTRATED EXPERIENCES!!!

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to color code my emails.. to ones that IS IMPORTANT..and NEEDS LOOKING AT SOON...or Responded to..to maybe a sale

I would like the mail where I can color code a few of the ones that IS IMPORTANT..and need to get to FAST.. maybe one color for something not so important as a sale, that i might would like to go to.. or Special ppl get a color code.as not to ever miss them... It would make the mail box easier ( yes,, i am disabled, and this would help me)

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why do email windows close suddenly?

When I leave an email open to read for a while (approximately a minute) it automatically closes. Very annoying. It happens in safari, firefox and on my iphone. How can I stop this?

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base