Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EMAILS GONE!!!! :( :(

why all my emails in my inbox are gone? Please restore them. They are important.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. YAHOO SUCKS

Yahoo sucks ,this **** company deleted all my mail without inform me,google is hundred times better than you

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER,SAME MESSAGE

I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER, SAME MESSAGE. Who wrote the code ? is this just to make people update, all the time ? the message does not even apply or give any help !!!
    BTW - I was not trying to send the email yet. also I tried to send it to myself and it had a problem with that. since I am able to log in and post this, obviously I have a connection !

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. disapointed in YAHOO email

Yahoo locked me out, the 1-800 help line charges to fix the problem you created. If you try without support line you must sign in, I cannot. or you send an access code to an account I cannot open. designed by idiots that never look ahead.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where are my emogi's ???????????????

My emogis are gone. My stationary is gone. My ability to forward without sending previous addresses is gone, my happiness is gone. Is this because you are liberal A-Holes?

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unable to receive mail from one particular address

There is a particular address from which I am not receiving emails, neither in my inbox nor my spam folder. I searched your 'help' pages and was told to check my filters, but none are in place. I was also told to make sure my "reply-to" address was blank, but each time I delete it, it immediately returns. I have exhausted all your suggestions and am still not getting my mail.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't pollute my empty trash and spam mailboxes with your lefty propaganda

It's bad enough that you pollute my empty trash and spam folders with videos... but don't push your lefty propaganda on me there. Pushing videos about girls being forced to use girls bathrooms and how unfair that is, is objectively ridiculous. There are only 2 genders, regardless of what your college professor taught you. Be smart when generating your video list and remove all political or polarizing content.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. view raw message

One has to open a message to view the raw message. Now why would one want to view the raw message? Because something about the message is "suspicious!" Opening it may be dangerous - so one would want to view the raw message BEFORE opening it! FIX this.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I had saved a spam email already, but for some reason it still is coming to my spam account

I already went into setting to block the email address and it came back again in my spam email. Why would this happen?

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wrong section, but-for weeks, Yahoo News stories will not fully load. What changed? Nothing here.

The News page cuts off with most items blanked out. The stories I try to access, that then require a click to read more of the story - clicking does not allow me to read them. I have had this account since the beginning of time, practically. -- And since this IS the email forum..

Why can't Basic function rationally, as well as "basically"? I type in the Subject line and it jumps to the "To" line. I cannot delete any contact I no longer want. I am not complaining, overall. I am grateful. But these two issues have created…

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why can't I get my Emails for forgot passwords from social media?!

Can someone explain to me how to fix my email to where I can get my forgot passwords to my email???

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is this email from Yahoo legit?

Email Termination!

Mar 18 at 2:29 PM
    PrintRaw message

Yahoo Messenger <jeklutts@frontiernet.net>

Yahoo

The Classic version of your mail will be replaced by our new version on 23, March 2020. So it's time to upgrade, before you lose your email access.

UPGRADE NOW

Protecting your information is important to us and we work continuously to strengthen the threats targeting our Financial Institution.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Sincerely,

Email Termination!

Mar 18 at 2:29 PM
    PrintRaw message

Yahoo Messenger <jeklutts@frontiernet.net>

Yahoo

The Classic version of your mail will be replaced by our new…

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why doesn't my ad spam go from Inbox to Spam folder when I check and click Spam?

Why doesn't my ad spam go from Inbox to Spam folder when I check it and click the Spam button? I should only have to do this once each. What is obvious ad spam doing in my Inbox (not promoted at top) at all?
    PLEASE put back OPTIONS for address blocks.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. inbok, saya hilang semua

kenapa kotak masuk saya hilang

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Signing In

For several days now I've been having problems logging into my email when it comes to my phone. It always state that internet is unavailable to me but when I have it come another way to my text, that is when internet "All of a Sudden Works" for obtaining a code (which is a cost for the consumer to use) to sign on. I think it is a misfortunate that I've been with Yahoo for so many years and this is the method they have to take to take people monies. Shame on You! Fix the problem now!!!! And another…

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Restore shift - click to select mulitple messages

What genius was it that decided it would be cute to remove the Shift/Click combo to select multiple messages at once? Yahoo Mail is the ONLY application I've encountered that has deleted this basic Windows function. Even AOL mail still has it. And why do I have to sign in to post here when I'm already signed into mail?

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base