Skip to content

Yahoo Mail B8

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Groups in contacts

It used to be simple to add or delete a contact from a group, but now it seems to be impossible. Go back to the old way or publish instructions on how to do it now.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Put the contact list back they way it was!

I have wasted so much of my valuable time trying to add new contacts to my list. I have figured out how to delete a contact from a "list" but there is NO simple way to add a new contact to a specific "list" I am actually experiencing a mild panic attack at this moment! I also have not figured out how to print my existing contact list. Seriously yahoo! WTF are you doing!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make new contacts instantly available to add to lists (or make lists editable on contact page)

There is a lag between adding a new contact and yahoo recognizing them as a contact so they can be added to a list. In fact, it appears that you have to exit yahoo and open again in order to have new contacts available for lists.

Additionally, I wish there were a way to add to or remove from a list from the "edit contact" screen, like there used to be. Sometimes I have to move a contact from one list to another, and I used to be able to do that from one screen. Now I have to enter,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need the old Contacts page

Put it back the way it worked, please. This margin format is awful. Give us back a separate Contacts page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FIX it now.....CONTACTS ARE USELESS......CANNOT SEND EMAILS.

Why can't we add to our Contacts.....what is going on.....I use it for work and a non-profit organization to alert members to upcoming events.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base