Skip to content

IN THE KNOW

Welcome!  This forum is for you to share feedback and suggestions.

We review the ideas here to improve IN THE KNOW, so the more specific you can be, the better.

Note:  This forum is not for support-related issues.  You can learn more about our Feedback Policy here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

100 results found

1. You're not allowed to leave out letters when inserting a hyperlink to a word.

https://www.intheknow.com/post/aita-reddit-unreasonable-gym-behavior/

Please fill out the word POST with the entire hyperlink, as you left the 't' out in the 6th paragraph! Geez!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Error in article

ERROR!!!! Linked clips show two different events and are written to as if it is just another angle. It is not, the first one is a rental space with an exit light and the 2nd is a house and what the actual story is supposed to be about. It is the ALARMING FOOTAGE SHOWS FLOOR COLLAPSE DURING COLORADO HOUSE PARTY WITH OVER 100 PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE: ‘EVERYBODY’S JUST SCREAMING’
    Article by Alex Lasker article.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cassie Morris story on parenting: inaccuracies

In the posting by Cassie Morris, any number of inaccuracies exist.Essentially, she claims that empathic listening based parenting is new. It's quite the contrary. Dr. Haim Ginott taught, and wrote a number of widely used books, about parenting by conversing, back in the 1950s. Dr. Benjamin Spock similarly taught this in the 1950s although from a more behavioral perspective instead of a humanistic one. As a 71 year old Baby Boomer I can assure that myself and millions of my demographic were parented this way. I'd suggest that Cassie and any author research her topic historically before making sweeping statements…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. YouTuber Called ***** by a Viewer, then Owns It With This Clear Explanation

I was called ***** by a viewer a few days ago. I made a video about his comment and how I used the comment to spotlight the bigger issue - why human resources is a hated profession. Please go to my YouTube channel Business Operations, Management and HR and look at my latest video.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dont be one sided

What business do you have saying Desantis doesn't know what he's talking about touting the MAB infusion as an effective treatment against Omicron. As a registered nurse, I work in a department that administers these infusions daily and have witnessed the effectiveness of monoclonal antibody therapies administered to patients. Many improve within 24 hours. You clearly, along with every other corrupt politician and institution, have an agenda to push the vaccine. It's absolutely wrong to write this article as if you know anything about what actually happens to those sick with Omicron and have been effectively treated with MAB infusions.…

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Baby Hacks DANGEROUS

In the article "Baby Hacks", the first two ideas are extremely dangerous and should be pulled from airing. I am a Pediatrician working in a hospital and think that two of these ideas pose a serious risk to injuring or killing kids. Taping the plastic bag of glitter or tiny objects to a high chair is a terrible idea. The bag could break or accidentally open and baby puts those tiny pieces in mouth potentially causing a suffocation hazard or aspiration into the airway. Also, no parent should allow a baby to play with a plastic bag. EVER!!! These are…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do not recommend "trial pets" for children.

PLEASE remove your article: https://www.intheknow.com/post/low-maintenance-trial-pets-kids/?amp&fbclid=IwAR2dZLJ1q5YWtv_v5xe1twjn_mgjihXQtkmI6XxSz-bdcJLFBtRpn7ZBUMI
    THIS idea of teaching responsibility with an animal or that certain animals are a stepping stone to a dog or cat is so misguided. Parents need to be prepared to care for the pet when the child inevitably loses interest. Pets are lifelong commitments - especially rabbits, they live until 12+ years if properly cared for...and they certainly are NOT cuddly or good for young children.They cost as much as a cat or dog for veterinary care and it is nothing shy of criminal to deny them that.

Be responsible and do not add to…

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Never shows the video associated with the story title. GARBAGE!

Never shows the video associated with the story title. GARBAGE!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. hilarious - Doctor asks toddler if she can jump - Then you stuck a non-related video to the story and reeled me in for nothing

First visit, got reeled in by the cute pictures of the doctor asking the19th month old if she can jump; but you pulled a dishonorable bait-and-switch where the video has nothing of the toddler in it. I feel burned and will be very hesitant of articles from IN THE KNOW from now on.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please show more children who are minorities!

The vast majority of the baby and toddler videos you show are white. While white people make up the majority, your video displays should be more ethnically diverse. Show Asian children. Show Black children. Show Latina/o children. Show Indian children (I know they fall under Asian, but work with me here). The point is that you need better representation of ALL ethnic groups!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A big miss

Regarding Dillon Thompson Snoop Dogg/Raising Cane's article. Thumbs down to either Mr. Thompson and/or his editor for a major amateur-esque omission in the article: nowhere does it mention where (as in what city) this took place. smh

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add another Native American Company

Eagle Spirit Springwater, Native American Company. Www.eaglespiritwater.com. Thank you

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove and Revise "Trial Pets" Article

Your "Trial Pets..." article severely miscalculates the time, work, knowledge, and financial investment required to provide for the animals named in the article, many of which are exotic animals with care requirements that may meet or exceed the demands of a dog. Consider how the language used in this article, "trial," "low-maintenance," "starter," etc., encourages a devaluation of the lives of these living creatures. While shelters and rescue groups work tirelessly to encourage responsible animal ownership, uninformed and inaccurate articles like this plant different seeds in the minds of readers and sow mistrust of the advise of experts whose information…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please delete misleading article ‘Trial Pets’

I am flabbergasted this was allowed to be published. No animals are trial pets! Each animal is a commitment and deserves to be well looked after. This is a misleading article because majority of animals take a lot of work, especially rabbits and they are not suited for kids! This article shows a lack of competency on behalf of the author for not doing research. This needs to be rectified immediately, with a factual article
    Published about the realities of rabbit care. This article will be responsible for parents getting their children rabbits, which are ten year commitments, and then…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Leave a spot for comments instead of glorifying a piece of junk that the seat cushion goes flat in a month

Leave room on the web site for people that bought this piece of junk can comment. The seat cushion goes flat in a couple of months and its like sitting on an old wooden chair. Not worth $35.00.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. remove in the know, it is misleading and worthless

Remove it. I looked at an article and it did not have the video it was about. How can anyone be proud of doing this article? It is one step above the phone scammers

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Delete this sarter pets article

NO pet, especially rabbits, are "starter" pets or stepping stones to a dog. These are living, breathing animals that deserve proper care and attention. Not to be a "lesson" to see if your irresponsible kid can handle an even more labor intensive animal. They all require appropriate, timely and adequate care. They all deserve MORE than the BARE MINIMUM of attention. Rabbits are NOT gentle, they have teeth and nails like any animal. Lizards often require specific temperature ranges to even SURVIVE. Fish require CLEAN ph balanced water for their specific type and gerbils and hamsters, while inexpensive, require socialization,…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base