New Mail AB1

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How long are you going to harass us with this new mail system? Please return to previous mail system.

How long are you going to harass us with this new mail system? Please return to the previous system.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't ever ******* put partisan ******** in my inbox again you leftist *****

Don't ever put partisan in my inbox again you leftist **

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Boy you really did it with this ad block

• nobody will unblock your stupid ads - we'll all forsake your service - change it you ******

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't ever ******* put partisan ******** in my inbox again you leftist *****

Don't ever put partisan in my inbox again you leftist **

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. stop this adds plsss

stop this adds

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My emails are gone!!

What happen to my emails? I've had this account for over 10 years now. I don't use it as often but I have some important emails in there that I don't want erased. Logged in a few weeks ago and it asked me to verify information and agree to their updated look. I don't mind that but when I opened my inbox there was no messages in there!! Please help, where did my emails go?

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unconsionable, cutting off access to folder messages because I won't unblock ads

Unconsionable, cuttingoff access to folder messages because I won't unblock ads

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your new "blackmail" attempt will drive me to GMail

Just adding my voice to the disenchantment with Yahoo! Mail. Basically, you're saying allow all advertisement to appear on your computer or PAY $3.50 for what we used to get for free. On top of that, you don't register that we choose to go back to basic: instead your annoying and time-consuming blackmail attempt pops up every time. Thank you for your PAST service. I'll be switching to GMail as soon as I can get my home business email changed.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ADBLOCKER aaaargh!

Why do I have to use basic email? I use adblock for a reason! Having an advert flashing in my face will NOT make me buy anything!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How can u improve what is already a pile of turds?

Was so happy to log in today and see all of my emails completely wiped out! Classy move yahoo!! I'm sure that will go over well for you guys!

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WOW! I hope someone in YAHOO is reading these. People are not please. We are the people who keep you in business. Remember "My Page" ? LOL!

WOW! I hope someone in YAHOO is reading these. People are not please. We are the people who keep you in business. Remember "My Page" ? LOL!

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. comments

It is so wrong to silence the voice of the people.Not allowing comments is the most un-american thing. Bring it back or yahoo should sink like a stone.Yahoo brings fake and phony to a whole new level.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. apperance

go back to ld apperance cant see who email is from with new look

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. LEAVE AD BLOCKER ON STOP BOTHERING ME I WANT BASIC MAIL ONLY!

LEAVE AD BLOCKER ON STOP BOTHERING ME I WANT BASIC MAIL ONLY!

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Like how you stopped comments just in time for your onslaught of DIMRAT nonsense.

Will no longer use Yahoo or any of it's associated contacts. Funny how the Right has started to disprove and comment on the ignorance you put up daily, so you conveniently stop allowing comments, just in time for the election! YES we do see your nonsense!!!!.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. incoming message requires expert

incoming message requires expert advice to assure recipient there is no need to worry

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to get a received notice when the person I sent an email to receives it.

Email Received Notice; just as receive sent or mail failure notices.

597th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base