Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. I want my documents back.

i have not been to this email for quite sometime and now that I'm here i cant find anything in this email. All my documents are gone and cant be replaced. I need someone to try to figure out where they are and replace them. no one has the right to delete private things from storage. I put it there to keep them safe. find them so i can transfer to a storage disk. thank you.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need my old messages back

I need my old messages back

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why Yahoo doesn't allow for business emails owners to add more information about their business in the profile?

The personal information spaces it is not enough especially for the people who owns emails for their websites or blogs, Yahoo must allow to us for adding our links websites, by this way when I send some emails for new customers will make them feel more safety, and also will increasing the users for yahoo mail. https://www.helloworldmagazine.com/

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I just wanted to say thank you..

Just a Thanks Yahoo for looking out for my e-mail account..

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No problem

All good

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can't we manage where we live, I moved and it keeps me in the other state I've lived at?

I need to change location and I have looked every where to change. I moved to another state after I purchased my computer. I keep getting messages about that state and not the state I'm living in now

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ANGER

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY EMAIL WITHOUT ANY NOTICE !!!!!! I HAD ITEMS IN THERE THAT I NEEDED TO KEEP !!!!!!

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. what have Yahoo done to all of us? my Yahoo settings went Chinese!

Help me! how can you resolve this issue in CHINESE? I am not Chinese I am in England United Kingdom. What is Yahoo doing to us?

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't access my mail from my email tab on my computer anymore, Why, I just want my account back the way it was.

I can't access my mail from my email tab on my computer anymore, Why, I just want my account back the way it was.

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. when are going add back the feature that allows us to add pictures or logo's back to are signatures???

when are going add back the feature that allows us to add pictures or logo's back to are signatures???

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Give me the option to pick a time zone.

This is really annoying for fantasy football. I don't care what time it is in LA. I want to know when the games start in Mountain Time.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CANCEL THE MONTHLY $34.99 CHARGE I DID NOT SIGN UP AND WILL NOT PAY IN THE FUTURE!!

Cancel charging me $34.99 a month for a service I did not sign up and will not as I went thru a real person 4 days ago and change the ransom demands.

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. emails for domain

emails for domain

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. unable to see my portfolio

Very slow to display new page. Also, unable to access my portfolio.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. billing for password verification costs and correct for new debit card and new phone number

maximum length for password other wise more difficult with smaller password i like changing password every time i sign-in i should find a link to pay for services in my email for Yahoo

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base