Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. Correction in birthdate/ birthyear not possible in edit option

I am seeing an error in my birth date. Request to allow a correction.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I lost my all emails from my account. Please help.

I lost my all emails from my account. Please help.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dear yahoo i am old user not currently used my id but today i open my email but the old all email has been deleted pls recover my email

dear yahoo i am old user not currently used my id but today i open my email but the old all email has been deleted pls recover my email

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. billing for password verification costs and correct for new debit card and new phone number

maximum length for password other wise more difficult with smaller password i like changing password every time i sign-in i should find a link to pay for services in my email for Yahoo

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. just let me change my ******* location easily you asshats

how about letting users set their location without having to google "how the **** do i change my location in stupid ******* yahoo"

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change brith day

because I’m errors that need to be corrected

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is it possible to change my yahoo.mail? I dont want my username

Is it possible to change my username? The reymond5@yahoo.com? I dont want to use it anymore. But i dont want to create anymore.

314th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TESLA YAHOO CONVERSATION - IT IS NOT WORKING

YEAHOOANS FROM YAHOO: WHAY ARE YOU LETTING THE YAHOO TESLA MESSAGE BOARD GO BAD, - POSTS ARE NOT REFRESHING, NOT VIOSIBLE - POST RANDOMLY IF THEY POST AT ALL - THE MESSAGE BOARD IS USEDLESS AS IT IS OPERATIONG NOW- IF POSTERS DONT GET A BENEFIT FROM POSTING YOUR SYSTEM GOES TO THE TOILET AND SO DOES YOUR STOCK - PLESE MAKE SURE YOU FIX THESES ISSSUES . ALLOCATE MORE VOLITILE MEMORY THOE THE BOARDS AND TO REFRESHING, BUT YOU DO NEEED TO ADDRESS THIS ASAP

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have trouble accessing my e-mails.

Yahoo Mail does not always respond and my screen just sits there with a swirling icon, unlike g-mail which always pops-up immediately. Sometimes even login is painfully slow like right now as I'm trying to post this message.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hi all frind

mee go nepall

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. badmashamar@yahoo.com

My old data and folders all are deleted, plz revert back

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why do Yahoo not allow numerous contacts to be deleted? ANY OTHER service provider has this feature, yet with Yahoo you must delete one!

I don't understand why we cannot delete numerous contacts at once. Why do I have to OPEN each contact and delete it individually? It is CRAZY and time consuming. This account I have had for nearly 20 years and all the old contacts on there is outdated. I have moved and many contacts are for people in the previous area I lived.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have changed my last name from Mitchell to McFarland years ago and it still has not changed please fix this on your end!

I have changed my last name from Mitchell to McFarland years ago and it still has not changed please fix this on your end!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my all image & photes my account. please help me

my all image & photes my account. please help me

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please deleate my yahoo account please

Close all my yahoo accounts please

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You are dumb

You don't belong in this class you were placed here against my wishes.

314th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My Name in all emails is listed as Yahoo Altaba Inc

No matter how I many times I change my Personal Info page on Yahoo! Mail, my emails are always listed as from Yahoo Altaba Inc - NOT my actual name, so most of my recipients don't recognize that I am the sender. Please help me Yahoo Mail

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yo sugiero que por favor mantengan contacto con mi persona, ya que me cuesta entrar en mi correo.

Hola, yo sugiero que por favor mantengan contacto con mi persona, ya que me cuesta entrar a mi correo electrónico.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base