Member Center
599 results found
-
whats your name
khaled
1472nd ranked -
the correct spelling of my last name
it appears that yahoo will not allow me to spell my name correctly. it is Chadick and not Chadwick which it will allow. can that be fixed?
Not cool to send out emails with my name spelled incorrectly1472nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
PUT ALL CONTENT TO EVERYTHING I RECEIVE IN MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!
You insist on giving me ARABIC LANGUAGE when I'm BRITISH living in EGYPT. This is making my life very DIFFICULT!!!
509th ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
stop changing my yahoo page to Spanish (I don't speak or read Spanish.); I am an American not from South of the Border.
Stop changing my page to Spanish (I don't read or speak Spanish.); I am an American not from South of the Border. I am an All American man/boy from the past and present.
275th ranked -
I have 1 mobile you have number and 1 computer which i am using. No other devices to send information to you.
I have only 1 mobile. You have the number. I do not have other active devices. Just the mobile and my computer which I am using. Please allow for the elderly disabled who rely on the computer and emails to receive important health communications. Thank you
802nd ranked -
auto delete junk mail. i am receiving about 100 junk emails a day.
auto delete junk mail.
802nd ranked -
Shreekrishnashrestha220@yahoo.com
I forget password
1472nd ranked -
Yahoo language
When I am logged in, my Yahoo pages need be in my language. Just because I am temporarily in Puerto Rico on business does not mean I wish to have or am even able to read the Spanish language site "espanol.yahoo.com"
802nd ranked -
unrecoverable email
I'm trying to use forgot password but it gives me "Uh-oh...
We can’t sign you in right now. Please try again in a while."
I'm trying to call on 1-800-305-7664 but it says help isn't available in my are and I'm from Georgia. Since I didn't had phone number attached and had mail.ru as recovery mail I'm unable to recover my yahoo mail. Either add region into help or do something to fix this issue . no email should be unrecoverable.1472nd ranked -
I want to reset my facebook password but didn't recieved 6 digit password in yahoo mail...help me sir
I want to reset my facebook password but didn't recieved 6 digit password in yahoo mail...help me sir
275th ranked -
Yahoo sucks
Yahoo is hot garbage.
362nd ranked -
Incorrect addresses when logging in; how can I correct location?
Users need to be able to change their locations when logging in (when incorrect location is posted) Have I been hacked?
802nd ranked -
give me back my english website
stop doing home page in espanol. i want the English home page back
189th ranked -
would like to contact customer service by email
Is it not possible to contact customer service by email anymore ( yahooplus)
802nd ranked -
We are trying to change our business address but have no idea how to achieve this simple task. Can you please assist. We are logged into o
We are trying to change our business address but have no idea how to achieve this simple task. Can you please assist? We are logged into o
509th ranked -
I am ANGRY!!
Why can't I comment on articles!!????? This is ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!
1472nd ranked -
Does Yahoo have Chat?
Please, can anyone direct me to Yahoo Chat or an email address?
1472nd ranked -
802nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?