Skip to content

NewYahooMail_Desktop

166 results found

  1. switch my email back to basic

    Switch my email back to basic or at least provide a button so I can switch back to basic email.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BRING BACK YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL

    BRING BACK YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL. I AM TIRED OF THESE "NEW" AND "IMPROVED" VERSIONS YOU KEEP SHOVING DOWN OUR THROATS. I DON'T WANT THEM. I WANT THE CLASSIC.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. switch it back

    two questions : 1) am I the ONLY person who does NOT like the "new email" look ? And 2) Do you EVER even glance at these stupid feedback comments ?

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. switch back to basic

    Switch back to basic, or at least give me a button so I can switch back

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. new folders should be enabled for rename just incase the creator makes a mistake or need to compromise the name

    new folders should be enabled for rename just incase the creator makes a mistake or need to compromise the name

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 10/04/26 Switch it back to basic email

    10/04/26 9:38pm Switch it back to basic email, or give me a button so I can switch it

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Go back to the old mail design!!!!

    This new mail design has so many glitches and "gotchas" that I seriously think you guys are trying to get rid of your users. Who ever came up with this "new and improved" design? Honestly, guys. You're undermining your own business.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put correct information on the mail site

    Geez. Everywhere I search for instructions on how to change my email signature, it tells me to click the gear icon in the TOP RIGHT of my page. No, that "gear" is for Mozilla. Not for Yahoo Mail. I hate the new Mail because it has so many freaking glitches!! After lots and lots of searching, I found the Settings gear inside the three dots at the bottom of the LEFT side of the page. This is insane!!!

    This new Yahoo mail is terrible! I'll click on a mail message, and I'll accidentally hit "unsubscribe" because it pops up without…

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. switch back to basic email

    switch it back to basic email, or at least provide a button so I can

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. switch back to basic

    switch back to basic, or at least give me a button so I can switch back to basic

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change it back to basic email

    change it back to basic email, or, at least give me the button so I can switch back

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keep the classic view

    Please give me back the classic view. I don't like how I can't tell which mail came in this week, last week or earlier.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change it back to basic email

    change it back to basic email

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. change it back to basic email

    Change it back to basic email

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. change it back to basic

    Change it back to basic. You changed my email to this new look; I have tried it; I like the basic email; now change it back. You changed it without my consent, permission, or even my knowledge. So, Change it back.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change it back to basic email

    change it back to basic email

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Invert dark mode font colors

    Invert dark mode font colors. New yahoo mail does not invert colors in dark mode. Everything is unreadable.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. change it back

    Alright, I have tried your "wonderful", new email. I think it's trashy, I like the older, basic email a lot better. If there was a way to switch back myself, I would have on the first day. Of course, this is just a waste of time. There is no way on God's green Earth you are going to do a thing about it. You switched emails without my consent, permission, or knowledge. And, now, you "can't" switch it back or provide a button so I can switch it back. So, I am stuck with this ****** look. For now.

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. change it back, or at least include a button so I can change it back

    change it back, or at least include a button so I can change it back

    5th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

NewYahooMail_Desktop

Categories