NewYahooMail_Desktop
246 results found
-
BRING BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL!!
BRING BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL!!
1st ranked -
ADD THE SWITCH TO BASIC
I hate the new version of yahoo mail and wish that i could go back to basic email.
2nd ranked -
main page is showing the subject and the message. Put it back to only show Subject.
Bring back classic. Bring back Themes, Get rid of bubble tabs, Only show subject title on the line, make it easier to see unread mail. Time stamp is on the right side move it to the left.
2nd ranked -
Switch to old yahoo mail
Switch to old yahoo mail
2nd ranked -
Fix the problem where you cannot close tabs. The X doesn't always appear
The 'X' is not showing on my tabs when I hover with my mouse. Sometimes it does, but it is not now. It is not consistent.
5th ranked -
switch my email back to basic
Switch my email back to basic or at least provide a button so I can switch back to basic email.
5th ranked -
BRING BACK YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL
BRING BACK YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL. I AM TIRED OF THESE "NEW" AND "IMPROVED" VERSIONS YOU KEEP SHOVING DOWN OUR THROATS. I DON'T WANT THEM. I WANT THE CLASSIC.
5th ranked -
switch it back
two questions : 1) am I the ONLY person who does NOT like the "new email" look ? And 2) Do you EVER even glance at these stupid feedback comments ?
5th ranked -
switch back to basic
Switch back to basic, or at least give me a button so I can switch back
5th ranked -
new folders should be enabled for rename just incase the creator makes a mistake or need to compromise the name
new folders should be enabled for rename just incase the creator makes a mistake or need to compromise the name
5th ranked -
10/04/26 Switch it back to basic email
10/04/26 9:38pm Switch it back to basic email, or give me a button so I can switch it
5th ranked -
Go back to the old mail design!!!!
This new mail design has so many glitches and "gotchas" that I seriously think you guys are trying to get rid of your users. Who ever came up with this "new and improved" design? Honestly, guys. You're undermining your own business.
5th ranked -
Put correct information on the mail site
Geez. Everywhere I search for instructions on how to change my email signature, it tells me to click the gear icon in the TOP RIGHT of my page. No, that "gear" is for Mozilla. Not for Yahoo Mail. I hate the new Mail because it has so many freaking glitches!! After lots and lots of searching, I found the Settings gear inside the three dots at the bottom of the LEFT side of the page. This is insane!!!
This new Yahoo mail is terrible! I'll click on a mail message, and I'll accidentally hit "unsubscribe" because it pops up without…
5th ranked -
switch back to basic email
switch it back to basic email, or at least provide a button so I can
5th ranked -
switch back to basic
switch back to basic, or at least give me a button so I can switch back to basic
5th ranked -
email
Hate the new look.
Keep it simple stupid.
I pay premium for business email. Get rid of ADS, so stupid.5th ranked -
change it back to basic email
change it back to basic email, or, at least give me the button so I can switch back
5th ranked -
The old Yahoo interface is much better. Please keep it as it is.
The old Yahoo interface is much better. Please keep it as it is.
5th ranked -
5th ranked
-
Keep the classic view
Please give me back the classic view. I don't like how I can't tell which mail came in this week, last week or earlier.
5th ranked
- Don't see your idea?