Skip to content

Charles Roskowiak

My feedback

1 result found

  1. 4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    Ricky Rubio has been sharing the backcourt with Garland for the entire time that Sexton has been out but hasn't gotten his SG eligibility yet. Please add Ricky Rubio as PG/SG on the next update.

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    https://cleaningtheglass.com/stats/player/1785/positions#tab-team_efficiency

    LEBRON NEEDS PF ADDED

    Over 50% of his minutes this season have been at the PF spot

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    Chimezie Metu to get C eligibility - having him be PF/C instead of C only

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    LeBron has been starting as the PF in recent lineups with Anthony Davis out - Westbrook/Ellington/THT as the 1-3.

    https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1473482006487089167?t=iYrYdIEkrfuRbSJXetgj6w&s=19

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl SF/PF/C

    All of his minutes so far split between PF and C

    https://cleaningtheglass.com/stats/player/4895/positions#tab-team_efficiency

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    Alperen Sengun PF/C
    He and Christian Wood have been running the 4 with Daniel Theis at center

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Charles Roskowiak commented  · 

    Ricky Rubio PG/SG
    Playing 2 guard with Garland running the point

    51% of his minutes this season are at SG with the other 49% at PG source below:

    https://cleaningtheglass.com/stats/player/3191/positions#tab-team_efficiency

Feedback and Knowledge Base