196th ranked1 comment · Finance ChartIQ » Bugs, issues, or error message · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Thanks for your post!
We’d like to look into this inquiry further, but need to see what your screen looks like when this occurs.
Can you please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web and send us screenshots of the inaccuracy?
We look forward to hearing back from you soon!
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
How to replicate the issue...
1. Select any real-time chart, preferably a 1-min chart.
2. Add the "Alligator" indicator and enable the "Show Fractals" option.
3. Let some time elapse, say around 15 minutes.
4. You will notice the black triangles; i.e. Fractals no longer appear.
5. To see the new Fractals (i.e. black triangles), you have to refresh/repaint the chart.
BEFIORE REFRESH (missing Fractals):
AFTER REFRESH (missing Fractals appear):
Charting platforms are supposed to show the Fractals in real-time, the user should not require to refresh the chart each time for the new Fractals to appear.
196th rankedGathering feedback · 0 comments · Finance ChartIQ » New feature request or idea · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →