UK & Ireland News Lego

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Dangerous advice

Your article on 'how to tell if your cat or dog has heatstroke - and what to do about it' is littered with poor and dangerous advice. I would like to know where you got this 'advice' from. You say that 'adding a bit of salt can help replace lost minerals' which is just wrong in any event but you failed to say how much salt you think would be appropriate. Dogs and cats will not drink salty water, especially if some well-meaning owner has followed your advice and put an unknown quantity into their water bowl. I suggest next…

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mary Gallagher missplled DALTREY as Daltrey.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/simon-cowells-grenfell-tower-charity-single-released-081337114.html

The song, which is led by choirmaster Gareth Malone, features Stormzy, Robbie Williams, Bastille, James Blunt , Celine Dion and Craig David as well as Sir Paul McCartney, Brian May, Roger Daltry, Rita Ora, Pixie Lott, Ella Eyre and Paloma Faith.

Ms. Gallagher, ou misspelled DALTREY. Please correct the spelling.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you please have someone with english as their first language to proof read your headlines !!!!

Could you please have someone with english as their first language to proof read your website!!!!

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What's wrong with this story?

Having come to the UK from the US I thought this article interesting. Then I read it. The person whose birth record has been changed to intersex is 55 years old, so the story says. Why would doctors even discover so early on (at birth) that "she" had male genes when "she" had been born with female genitalia? The story never describes any kind of reason for the question to even have even been raised. What was very apparent to me was that genetic testing was in its infancy back in 1961. Unless the child was born with both ***…

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 top 'world news' stories are sponsored content trash. Get it together

4 top 'world news' stories are sponsored content trash. Get it together

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Check your news reports for insensitive promotional interuptions

Trying to read you news report on the Brussels explosions with 21 people killed only to be constantly interrupted by your promotion of Andra Day's music video. Reading about this serious attack with Andra singing in the background is incredibly insensitive of Yahoo and I am appauled it was allowed to be presented in this way.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove rebel on your Biafra post

Yahoo you sound as one.being bought over, don't you no history again? or you have being bought over by terrorist Nigeria and British their creator how can you address people that has been in existence for more than 5000 years rebel? Nigeria your.backing is just 70years old check history my dad is older than Zoo Nigeria don't you also know that British Fredrick Lurgard created Nigeria not God in heaven, so kindly remove that rebel, British can never no peace in this life for what they're doing to Africans, Africa is the richest in the world but the poorest in…

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop posting misleading content. Your recent article about "Paintball Guns Given To Belgian Cops In Bid To Stop Another Charlie Hebdo"

...was completely misleading, and only generated hate amongst the message board. The FN303 is a military grade weapon that can be highly lethal, certainly not a paint ball gun. Also, an armed response unit would be deployed in a Charlie Hebdo situation.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we have an edit facility to be able to edit our own mistakes and add further to our comment if we need to please

To have an edit facility and be able to edit our own mistakes or add further to our comment if we wish.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I suggest you hire me to edit your news articles.

Yahoo news articles are consistently littered with grammatical errors, and judging by the comments left a lot of people have picked up on this. It would look far more professional if the articles were properly edited by someone with an outsider perspective and a good grasp of English grammar. I can help you. My fees are negotiable.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please check the articles thoroughly before you publish

Dear Yahoo, Kindly get your act together and start looking what you post. The article of Ashley Williams signing for Swansea with the picture of Serena Williams is not just embarrassing for yahoo but humiliating for the both the Williams.

Check before you publish.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New

Hi,
    We noticed that you recently reported on
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/europes-first-3d-printing-cafe-151003702.html
    the 3D printing Fabcafe in Barcelona. We thought you might like to know that we opened our doors as a 3D printing café on 17th December 2013. We are located in the heart of Berlin (near Alexanderplatz).
    A link to dropbox will take you to further images.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mztv1m2ge9rkvwk/PressRelase6Months.zip
    Please let us know and we would be delighted to send you our press release, showcasing the first 1/2 year of customer projects.

We would be excited if you decided to report on us. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any…

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Correction needed. Zakat.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/radical-preacher-rejects-religious-tax-syria-134115675.html
    This article incorrectly calls the tax levied on non-Muslims as zakat. It is called jizya.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Accurate reporting

Your report about the uk's first pro urban fox controller. I've been doing it for 7 years, so, how accurate is your reporting ? Not very, the rifle he is using is NOT an air rifle for a start

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Titanfall looks excellent on PS4?? Really ha

It's not out an not on the ps4. Few other mistakes in that add too

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland News Lego

Feedback and Knowledge Base