Skip to content

Yahoo Finance AU Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Australia Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Please search the ideas before posting, as your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) may have already been posted, so please vote for it.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

305 results found

1. Your leading finance header bar has All Ords / ASX200 / AUD....

But them it has crypto etc. I would like to see the S&P500 and the Nasdaq and even other global markets. not crypto.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Admin →
  2. The alert icon (bell) is no visible any more, please make it available

The alert icon (bell) is no visible any more, please make it available.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. No expert opinion or insights on the share market on 24th June 2024 during trading hours!

There are big downward movements in the Australian market impacting so many investors, and yet no write-up in Yahoo Finance till 1:30pm!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change the comparison index in my portfolio

Why is there no ability to change the index by which my portfolio is compared to? I have Australian shares, but my portfolio is compared to a US index .. why can't I change it to the ASX?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why has "https://au.finance.yahoo.com/portfolios/" stop working entirely or is exceptionally slow to the point of being useless?

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/portfolios/ has stopped working in the past week. I have tried different browsers without effect. I seems to be problem at the server end. Is there a reason for this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hang seng healthcare index - Is not available.

I'm trying to add the hang seng healthcare index to my watchlist but its not available.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix my portfolio - not showing total gain per lot any more, when expanded to lot details

when stock code expanded to My Holdings, click on the stock code arrow to expand to lot details, I can edit it now, but total gain per lot has disappeared

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Expert finance advice and news or resharing Tiktok posts of average Joes

Yahoo Finance Australia has clearly lost the finance and economy experts who would contribute insightful articles, market news and expert predictions (stocks, property market, macro economy, etc). Instead it is creating cheap contents made out average Joes posting their personal experience in the social media. This is very disappointing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you add Australian LICs to trades?

i'm in Australia & you don't cover LICs like MOT https://metrics.com.au/listed-funds/metrics-income-opportunities-trust/ so Yahoo Finance can't fully cover my portfolio. Can you fix this? Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Portfolio - please add cash and fixed income as a separate standalone option

I see you have added Cash under each category of investment. Can you add Cash as a separate category by itself under holdings?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrong dividend recorded

Wrong dividend recorded ALD:ASX

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop biased sttorys from reneweconomy.com.au writers, it shows she does not understand that money taken from farmers means higher food costs

Stop the reneweconomy.com.au scam from the rich that will cost Australia people money for food

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. red and green indicators next to share price

I cant even see green and red indicator next to the share price. You have messed up new version or launched with poor planning

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have looked at your features for Yahoo 2.0 and do not need them, and I would not use them. Please continue existing interface

I have looked at your features for Yahoo 2.0 and do not need them, and I would not use them. Please continue existing interface or at very least offer it as an alternative

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In portfolio 2, creating multiple 'buy' transactions not possible. No more than 2 transactions accepted

Add multiple transactions for an equity and show the aggregate value.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Too Many SIGN-INS

Every time I want to look at my Portfolio Your site wants me to sign-in again and again. Security is EXCELLENT But every time some times 2 or 3 times a day and then have to look at emails for the new code so that I can see my Portfolio. Surly ONCE a week, or along those lines would be sufficient.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other idea  ·  Admin →
  19. Total return is just dividend income

I'm using portfolio 2, the Total Return column says it is the total gain , but it isn't showing that. It is only just the value from the Total Dividend Income column. It doesn't add the Total Gain (unrealised) column.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Column headers should always display regardless of scroll position

In my portfolio, I have more holdings than fit on the page, as I scroll down, the headers incorrectly scroll off the page and I can't see what data is in the column. It is particularly worse on the "My Holdings" tab because individual row heights are larger.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base