Yahoo Finance AU Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Australia Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Please search the ideas before posting, as your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) may have already been posted, so please vote for it.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Industry analysis

I would like to be able to analyse the past four years of revenue and net income for entire sectors and industries, however, the only way to achieve this currently is to manually copy and paste revenue and net income from individual companies into excel and add them together. As Yahoo has all this data already, it seems like a small step to add this feature. Being able to analyse the total revenue attracted by individual industries is essential in top down analysis yet is extremely hard information to gather.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Request a new feature or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Charts

Charts are essential for share price analysis

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Request a new feature or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Request to add performance in Edit View

In the Edit view of My portfolios section, Select data columns to display: please add: Performance - YTD %Chg, M %Chg, 3M %Chg, 52W %Chg.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit view

In the Edit view of My portfolios section, Select data columns to display: please add All Time Low(Price/Date) of the security. Thank you.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base