US Search Mobile Web

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Can you please stop postibg political **** in my feed

I have seen way too much one sided political in my news feed. I didn't know yahoo was with the democratic party. It upsets me that I can no longer use your search engine or even check email without being bombarded with how the nation is being destroyed by Republicans. Give it a rest. Actually, no. You need to stay neutral or you need to *** shut it down.

22nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vote for want Covid19 Free World

I want Free fair online activitie. True, Authentic and substage free Online Posting

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TRUMP 2020

4 more years

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teach more on SEO

I would suggest teaching more on <p><a href="https://blaksheepcreative.com/seo/affordable-small-business-seo/&quot; target="_blank" rel="noopener">Affordable SEO for Small Businesses</a></p>

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7040641141

Md Salman 4455

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Resubscribe

If you accidentally unsubscribe from a group or website, there’s the option of re-subscribing at any time!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Constance 1140@yahoo.com

It is not giving me my message

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. map

Hello work in system and just dirt smiling??

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ranjit bawa

indian singer

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. FireFox iOS app search suggestions

every other browser that I can think of is compatible with firefox app except yahoo. I had to manually add it to my search sites... and searching from the firefox home screen is absolutely cumbersome and tedious as ****. I don't know what dispute mozilla has with verizon, but I wish they'd settle it so I can fully use yahoo with ff.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. image searching always stays where you're at

if it was still 1997 I'd let it pass... I migrated from bing, which also had the issue but has since patched it some time ago with this horrendous tab feature. why should I even have to be making this? other than not having in image searching/ similar images... yahoo has the best image results out of all search engines. why taint it by making you go back to the top when you're on like the 4th result page and click on an image and close it out? is mobile supposed to be burden to use?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Quit supporting Marxists hate groups like Black Lives Matter for one, Morons

Drop all Racist rhetoric, like Black Lives Matter who are worse than the ***. They both belong to the Democratic Party.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is BLM a site on my yahoo inbox page?

Would like removal of BLM on home page

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of the Black Lives Matter choice in "My Personal Choices Menu" for "MY Personel Account"!! . ALL LIVES MATTER and this is Racialy B

Get rid of the Black Lives Matter choice in "My Personal Choices Menu" for "MY Personel Account"!! . ALL LIVES MATTER and this is Racialy Bias! This is getting forced on Educated People that know exactly how much Any Life matters. I don't want to be part of any Racist movements that don't Include All the People in the USA!!

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo, obviously you’re a Liberal supporter. I’m tired of reading negative news about Trump. Nothing positive. You even censored free speech

You’ve taken away free speech because obviously it does not fit into yr narrative. Trump bashing every day. Shame on you Yahoo

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please re-crawl url's as new content has been added to website and pages. Please re-crawl thank you!

Please re-crawl url's as new content has been added to website and pages.

Please re-crawl thank you!

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please re-crawl url's as new content has been added to website and pages. Please re-crawl thank you!

Please re-crawl url's as new content has been added to website and pages.

Please re-crawl thank you!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments

You have made a huge mistake ending comments - my screen usage is down 70%.
    It’s costing you . Advertisers know this-

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Washington Capitalists would be good.

Vote on name for the Washington football team.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back yahoo avatars now!!!!!!

Bring back yahoo avatars!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base