Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. it works great but maybe you can change the location.

option to change the location same as the yahoo on desktop. im an ecpat and wanted to change location to yahoo philippines but could not find an option

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It takes forever to sort through each inbox I hate the "SMART FOLDERS!!!!!!"

I only want ONE inbox. And what's the UNREAD category for? Hate the "SMART FOLDERS"

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Biast to Olympic game coverage

The news coverage for Olympic Games in Rio '16 sucks. History was made when Simone Manuel won a gold, first African American woman to win an individual Olympic swimming medal. Not even coverage of Simone Biles. But a notification came for Katey L, she did a great job but dang can we get coverage for all of Americans, is that too much to ask? I'm deleting yahoo as a news app.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Using Yahoo

Before you upgraded your app, I could mark favorite categories without signing in to Yahoo. Now I must sign in. I suggest you allow all to follow and have favorites.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to use my own catagor

I want to use my own cat

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I

I want to customize this app for myself instead of the junk categories provided.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Take out the comments section.

The comments are divisive, provocative, mostly mean & unintelligent.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two things

Stop deleting my comments after I post them. Also, I'd like to be able to see what time it is without exiting the app or pulling down a window

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every time you update the app the message boards break

There is no way to see previous messages I posted. I was able to click on my avatar and see all my postings before you broke it again.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to go back to when we could look at our comment history. And don’t cut so many comments. We are for the most part adults.

Please give us back the option to see our comment history and stop blocking so many comments. We are, for the most part, all adults and we should be able to handle any criticism that comes our way. I’d like to see when someone disagrees that is part of the fun of commenting.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Every time you update the app the message boards break

There is no way to see previous messages I posted. I was able to click on my avatar and see all my postings before you broke it again.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop forcing me to the app on my computer. Just let me go back through my comments.

Let us move between stories, old and new, through comments without forcing to the app install. Especially on my computer.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop forcing me to the app on my computer. Just let me go back through my comments.

Let us move between stories, old and new, through comments without forcing to the app install. Especially on my computer.

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More conservative articles please

Less conservative bias

4211th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base