Home Page (Android)
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1676 results found
-
Aiutatemi a togliere le Cicatrici
Allora in questi ultimi mesi ho avuto parecchi "piccoli incidenti" ed ora mi ritrovo gambe,mani e braccia piene di cicatrici (lesioni,ustioni e Cadute brusche). Sapete consigliarmi qualche metodo per farle scomparire man mano col tempo perpiacere??
776th ranked -
Why do you need my phone number to post comments?
No phone number.
463rd ranked -
776th ranked
-
Why are you using people that aren't dead to talk about dead people?
The actress that plays Stifler's mom, is used to talk about actors and actresses that you may not know have died. Why? How accurate is this? And is it necessary to repeat stories? 4 or 5 times is a bit much.
776th ranked -
I cant access my old account cause i no longer have the number or the phone. Please help
I cant access my old account cause i no longer have the same number or phone and cant remember my password. Please help
313th ranked -
Hey Friends when I post a comment or a reply Ruth G should be on it but as if yesterday Yahoo Reader comes up on my posts and replies.
As of yesterday my Posts and replies have the wrong name. Ruth G. Should appear but not Yahoo Reader. I am not Yahoo Reader. I don't want to be responsible for Yahoo Reader's posts, only my own personalized comments. There is something wrong. So I start with a disclaimer now and red flag my comments to distinguish mine from someone else's.
776th ranked -
Just don't like yahoo
Just don't like Yahoo take it off
776th ranked -
I am not Yahoo Reader. I am Ruth G. Someone has changed the label on my comments
Somebody changed the label on my yahoo comments from Ruth G to Yahoo Reader. I am not yahoo reader. I want it changed back to exactly the way it was
776th ranked -
Pushing propaganda isn't your job. Good job, money won't be here for you much longer.
Stop pushing false stories? Maybe?
776th ranked -
Titles don't reflect content, too many adds
My title says it all.
776th ranked -
Estou cusando Processos Gerenciais posso dar aula em escolas publicas de qual matéria ao ensino médio?
Estou cusando Processos Gerenciais posso dar aula em escolas publicas de qual matéria ao ensino médio?
463rd ranked -
Estou cusando Processos Gerenciais posso dar aula em escolas publicas de qual matéria ao ensino médio?
Estou cusando Processos Gerenciais posso dar aula em escolas publicas de qual matéria ao ensino médio?
463rd ranked -
Naing Lu
ok
776th ranked -
make a differing way to prove its our account. I can't get into my old account because I don't have the same number to get the verification
Make us have to give a birthday and full name or answer questions. I have No access to that old number and i need to get into this email
249th ranked -
I don't care about Sports. Period .
I don't appreciate this, News or mostly Sports. All its doing is taking up space on my phone. Please take this feature off of my phone. Thank you in advance.
121st ranked -
Mostly unimportant or just not interesting. Notice they're not even informative.
Just people wasting my time. Noticed that none of posts are "who cares" stuff.
94th ranked -
why can't anyone contact a person and no 1800 nuber
Only company u can not contact with a problem
776th ranked -
why did you remove society?
Why was "society" removed?
313th ranked -
776th ranked
-
Updated news
Truly dislike the whole thing
776th ranked
- Don't see your idea?