Home Page (Android)
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1676 results found
-
Stop Spoiling Star Wars!!!
Please stop posting spoilers and information about the movie. Your site along with everybody else has oversaturated the public with Star Wars, anybody cannot avoid exposure in this day in age of need to know information. Respect the fans stop pushing it. I'd like to go and read a news story about a power outage without skipping over 17 Star Wars stories. I'm not wrong people agree let us be and see the movie on our own.
463rd ranked -
776th ranked
-
I want an opcion to enter to ANSWERS YAHOO!!!
There aren't any app about ANSWERS YAHOO. I only use this yahoo's part but the acces is very difficult. I want an app only for Yahoo answers.
463rd ranked -
776th ranked
-
I don't like the new format, up and down. There should be,, safe for reading later,, and favorite articles.
Would be nice to have options, I want to see the news the same like on the computer. Scrolling left and right. When I push,, back,, it takes me to #1 news, I have to scroll again.
There should be option to safe some articles for reading later and also favorite, to find them when you need them.776th ranked -
776th ranked
-
121st ranked
-
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMICS???
I can't get a paper delivered to where I live, so I depend on your comic section to keep up to date, and now you stopped caring them!!!
776th ranked -
776th ranked
-
249th ranked
-
There is too much in Kardashians. I want more diversified items to read
Too much Kardashians trash and not enough versatility in reporting.
776th ranked -
Why are the stories sooooo big. Kind of unprofessional looking and hard to use..
Smaller stories visually would be nice. Takes up my whole screen.
776th ranked -
630th ranked
-
How do you erase an unwanted comment on an android phone? There's no delete button.
A QUESTION. HOW DO YOU DELETE AN UNWANTED COMMENT OF YOUR OWN ON AN ANDROID PHONE ?
776th ranked -
Ag
Again I find it very odd that you are hiding the comments on so many selected stories. Why not just open up the comments of all of the stories and let us readers and constituents choose to comment or not.
313th ranked -
776th ranked
-
Where are the comics?
Would like Comics back
776th ranked -
776th ranked
-
Where is the Yahoo GROUPS app?
Where is the Yahoo GROUPS app?
313th ranked -
How do you get a story to go on yahoo?
How do you get story to go on yahoo?
630th ranked
- Don't see your idea?