Home Page (Android)
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1676 results found
-
No Kardashians and stop with the biased news
Don't put one more story up of those disgusting creatures called the Kardashians and stop slanting the news left. Keep it centered like 67% of this country is
249th ranked -
Need Finance, mails and news in one app
Mentioned above
776th ranked -
remove old stories,
remove old stories, same **** two weeks later!
313th ranked -
630th ranked
-
last time the yahoo news apps have categories for user easily to read what there wan, but not just only all story and my saves for user, I h
last time the yahoo news apps have categories for user easily to read what there wan, but not just only all story and my saves for user, I hope can be change to select categories
776th ranked -
Too many kardashians news
Less kardashians stories
313th ranked -
313th ranked
-
776th ranked
-
776th ranked
-
I choose to see more news about religion and Jesus but you provide articles AGAINST religion instead how ironic
Stop hating Christians, and funny how you never target islam
776th ranked -
Hi, I enjoy the app. I do think you guys are to stuck on the Kardashians as almost EVERY article is about one of them.
Less Kardashian news.
211th ranked -
Most of the headlines I read were just scandalous trash intent on smearing one person or another
Post real news like famine flood civil unrest instead of Jared Jenner gets a penile implant and sues NYPD
463rd ranked -
776th ranked
-
This new app has far fewer stories to read, than the older versions. (This includes Google. )
More news stories available?
630th ranked -
Post quality journalism and not clickbate.
Yahoo news often looks like The Enquirer.
463rd ranked -
can you make this into a Widget? like Flip board? so it's always there & open?
can you make this into a Widget? like Flip board? so it's always there & open?
776th ranked -
As a conservative I am unhappy with the propaganda articles send to my notification screen
I would much prefer stories about dog rescues earthquakes and new phones then certain rainbow flags, what fashionista michelle is wearing in the Oval Office, and how awesome and amazing and wonderful Goddess Hillary Clinton is.
249th ranked -
I think it'd be nice to be able to jump to a full article from a headline, not just a summary of one
630th ranked -
776th ranked
-
pleasepleasepleasepretty PLEASE!!!! Go back to the older version!
The older version let you scroll and scroll, it was never ending with stories now you only get like 10 stories!
776th ranked
- Don't see your idea?