Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

77 results found

1. fix the messaging system.

fix the messaging system

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Complaints

1) frequently when it says video below, its not there or no link 2) if its a paid subscription article it should not be included

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. As of Thursday July 20, Yahoo News does not load at all no matter which topic is selected.

As of Thursday July 20, Yahoo News does not load at all no matter which topic is selected. Windows 7, Chrome browser Version 109.0.5414.120.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Yahoo news is now missing a link to the main Yahoo page. I keep yahoo news as my home page but like to toggle back and forth.

Yahoo news is now missing a link to the main Yahoo page. I keep yahoo news as my home page but like to toggle back and forth.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. I can sign into Yahoo Mail but not Comments

That is with any browser and with any ad blockers removed.

I have scoured the internet for an answer ever since comments were restored. I even contacted Yahoo and they had no idea why this is happening.

Sign into mail but comments still say Sign In. Click on it and the page simply reloads. Very frustrating with no place to turn

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

7. Oops, something went wrong :(

Oops, something went wrong :(, If you have no plans on addressing this problem at least have the courtesy of informing the readers via a post.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Unable to respond to comments left

I get an error message when I try to respond to comment left. Please repair

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. russian intelligence is connected thru mail in yahoo after leaving a comment i receved a 888 call ( our service sdetected it was coming Dire

receiving 888 calls from russia our services detected the origin of call after leaving a comment on a russian 'mole 'whos username is AMERICAN

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Oops, something went wrong :( We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation

Oops, something went wrong :(
    We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation, quit detecting and start fixing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation

Oops, something went wrong :( We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation, Is this the truth, I think not since there are many comments on these problem sites why don't you just tell the truth and say you are blocking them, I am glad I belong to Truth Social were these problems and a useless censorship does not exist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Apple MAC computer can only open 1 reply as all other replies disappear.

Apple MAC computer can only open 1 reply as all other replies disappear. FIX IT! YOUR SYSTEM ALSO PREVENTS MY SUPPORT OF OTHERS COMPLAINTS. FIX IT!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

13. can't finish an article; it keeps going back to the beginning

can't finish an article; it keeps jumping back to the top

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Fix it or stop posting it

Oops, something went wrong :(

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. You can drop this lie now we are on to you.

We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation, Fix it.

We detected some connectivity issues therefore we’re unable to load the Conversation, It happens way to often, are they being blocked or can you not afford to fix the problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. fix your website! it keeps loading in fekking spanish! AFTER clearing caches, etc.

fix your website! it keeps loading in fekking spanish! AFTER clearing caches, etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. fix you comment section...I no longer get comments

you have listed the amount of comments and yet I cannot get them

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base