US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop with the trash

The style of writing for 95% of article posted on Yahoo appear to be written by a teenager using immature and uneducated language, posting "stories" about trashy celebrities or objectifying women in their barely-there outfits. JUST STOP.

40th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turn off comments during Covid-19 Crisis to stop the spread of dangerous misinformation

There is a lot of dangerous misinformation being spread through the comments about Covid. Much of it contradicts WHO, Mayo Clinic, USSG's Office, etc. Just shut off the comments, at least under health related news items.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trumpster

Stop Sending Me Anything That Has To Do About This Trumpster We In This Mess Because Of His Non Knowledgable ***.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. comments

My comments do NOT take me to my comment, instead it takes me the top comment and my comment can be 8 thousand comments below.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This feedback site is ignored - I can't even vote for previous comments

So there are bad things that yahoo news does. I try to leave a comment, I see many comments already. I try to vote for them, it says voting is closed. So Yahoo just ignores comments and closed those it doesn't like.
    I've read Yahoo for years, apparently time to stop.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Thumbs down

Require responses for thumbs down comments. Or do not allow them. The nearly absolute majority of thumbs down for any comment go without any clarification. This does nothing to inform or enlighten.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

Bring back the scrolling news articles that change every few seconds.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No news popups!

I don't like getting news popups. If I want news I'll find it.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE FORMAT !!!

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. local news..we need to be able to see it

we would like to see our local news and less opinionated news pieces just facts and truth

173rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do not send me unsolicited news updates

I am trying to isolate myself from news about the coronavirus due to my unstable mental health. Every day I am receiving unwanted negative news about the situation when I never subscribed to it

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Journalists should help during the crisis

Journalists should be helping during the virus problem , and informing all the unauthorised migrants they meet , that they should go home , as borders are closed in many countries , and they also are at risk from contracting the virus and spreading it .

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I agree WHY did you change the way the format from what it was? I was accustomed to seeing all the news as it was I don't give a **** about

put your format back the way it was! I don't care whats trending I just want my news in the original format or I will find my news from another source you guys had a great format and screwed it all to ****

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!

Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!
    Or at leasst post why it has been removed!

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What the heck did you do now

Yahoo just made a change to Yahoo News, and it is frigging horrible. Why can't you people just leave things alone?

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You have to remove the comments sections

You have to remove the comments sections - they are the most toxic, dangerous places I have ever seen. Please stop allowing comments on articles. You are providing a platform for hate and allowing the proliferation and propagation of hate speech.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A spiritual response to the crisis

Dear Sir,

I have been listening to your reporting on the Covid pandemic and have noticed the lack of reference to the spiritual aspects of this crisis. It affects us physically - and you report extensively on that - and it effects us emotionally - so you have reported on fun things people can do. But it affects us at far deeper levels of our being and I long for the Yahoo to give voice to that. I hope you are not too afraid to talk about the spiritual effects of living through this time because failure to do so…

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop posting non-applicable Videos and commercials

I am not liking that the videos that are now launching within an article have absolutely nothing to do with the article itself other than it might have the featured person in it. IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME.!!!

ALSO, I have not been liking the commercials that launch immediately when opening an article. You should know I didn't look AT EVEN ONE!! that's great for your advertising, let your sponsors know that nobody is watching.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base