How can we improve Yahoo News?

PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

PLEASE stop posting news on the Kardashians.Read the 2000+ negative comments on every article posted about them. Please spare us from them

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
. . shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo's, see less, option is garbage! I don't want to see, less, I want to NOT SEE certain subjects AT ALL! Krapdashians, GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Stop all Kardashian related post. They are irrelevant and extremely annoying. Stop already!

• Tonya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to filter the stories I see on my Yahoo News feed. Every other story is about Kardashians, and I'd like it to be about actual news.

there is more to life than the Kard crew's personal lives. So sick of seeing so many stories about them

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the articles about the Kardashians already. They contribute NOTHING valuable to society.

• Techla Yankura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am removing everything Yahoo, I know that I am a spec in this fish bowl, and I can just not look or read........Why give these, meaningless, crass, money hungry, insane and heartless people any recognition? I used to looked forward to Yahoo news and yes the entertainment section but this meaningless eye candy that people crave is not for me. I want to see more good in the world, I want to know how I can help people and animals in trouble, I want to know if Justice was served, I want to know an important milestone, traditions, technology, anything that will help make me a better person and to pass it on. I love reading about almost everything but I skip over the kardashian mess. I just wish they would fade away. That's my rant and I'm sticking to it.

• mike ooooo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we don't want to hear about rich people and their waste of money, while so many people in this world are homeless and starving.no its not the rich peoples fault.but its rubbing it in when you print news of how the rich people waste money ..all you richy people can go jump in the Lakeland don't come back......

I know Yahoo thinks the Kardashians are news, but they are the main reason I hate the Yahoo newsfeed and end up going elsewhere

• Cara Dziuban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either allow us to BLOCK Kardashian **** from the news feed, or stop reporting on them. They're ridiculous, they're old news, and sadly, Yahoo! is becoming the same by not listening to feedback providing by their customer base.

• Scott R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example, I don't ever want to see a piece relating to a Kardashian or Jenner.

• TheHound Clegane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the kardashian, jenner, markles of the world don't need to be headline news. add them to the celebrity/entertainment section.

• Robert Vancko Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Set key word filters to avoid unwanted content, for instance Markle or Kardashian/Jenner. Only articles appear in the feed that do not contain any filtered words.

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It's one thing when something "notable" happens ... but the level of coverage you might as well be reporting each time they go the bathroom.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base